2013 Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 55
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 700,000 (A$ 1,102,000)
WAUQUIEZ - PILOT SALOON 55
- GRP/Balsa sandwich hull built with the infusion process, ensuring an optimized resin / glass fibre ratio.
- Hull protected with a bisphenolic resin on outer layers of sandwich.
- Composite hull structural grid (« open » type), glassed and glued to the hull (acrylatic urethane).
- GRP/Balsa sandwich deck bonded to the hull via mechanical fasteners and polyurethane compound at bulwark level.
- Cast iron bulb keel, fastened with stainless steel bolts, nuts and counterplates.
- Rack & pinion transmission steering system with 2 steering wheels; composite rudder shaft.
- Teak side decks, cockpit seats and floor.
Spars and rigging
- Keel stepped anodised aluminium mast (in mast mainsail furling).
- 3 sets of aft swept spreaders
- Anodised aluminium boom.
- Rigid boom vang.
- Facnor® ® (or similar) Solent jib furler with tack on swivel.
- Single strand stainless steel rigging: double backstay, forestay, lower, intermediate and upper shrouds.
- Hull side fitted upper and lower chain plates.
- Running rigging: Main and jib halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, jib furling line alongside bulwark.
- 2 x Andersen® (or similar) FS 62 electric stainless steel multifunction winches close to the steering positions.
- 2 sets of deck stoppers on cockpit coamings to port and starboard.
- 1 x Andersen® 46.2 FS (or similar) stainless steel halyard winch on mast.
- Mainsheet system led to multifunction winch.
- Self-tacking jib rail with ball bearing car (sheet led aft via interior of mast).
- Turning blocks at mast step and cockpit coamings.
- Ball bearing “black magic” HARKEN (or similar) blocks.
- 40 Kg / 88 lbs Delta anchor with 50 m (164’) 12mmØ chain and 50 m (164’) 22mmØ warp.
- 6 + 2 fenders with socks.
- 6 mooring lines.
- Tilting, teack slatted electric aft platform with remote control.
- Folding stainless steel swim ladder, recessible in aft platform.
- 1 shore power inlet on transom with cable.
- Fresh water inlet.
- Liferaft storage under cockpit.
- 2 steering positions with navigation equipment panels, 2 electronic engine control levers and engine panel to starboard steering position.
- Compass mounted on cockpit table.
- 2 lockers in front of steering stations with lids shaped as cockpit / side decks access steps.
- Emergency tiller.
- 2 large lockers on each side of aft platform with storage bags.
- Gas struts on cockpit lockers lids.
- Storage compartments on each side of roof close to companionway.
- 2 winch handle boxes.
- Cold molded teak folding cockpit table, stainless steel handrail and integrated compass.
- 4 polished aluminium opening ports in cockpit for natural lighting and ventilation of the aft cabin.
- Composite arch receiving the mainsheet, the cockpit speakers and the cockpit lighting (also supports the optional bimini).
- 2 grab rails on the arches.
- Spray hood (recessible in cabin top) with stainless steel structure and built in grab rails.
- Bulwark covered with solid teak, 8 specific stainless steel fairleads.
- 8 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Stainless steel fresh water and fuel intake fillers.
- Stainless steel, 760mm high stern pulpit with closing gate, life buoy support, flag mast and outboard engine support.
- “Open” type stainless steel, 760mm high bow pulpit.
- Triple stainless steel lifelines.
- 760mm high stainless steel stanchions with lateral opening gates.
- 2 deck lifelines with recessible attachment chain plates.
- 2 stainless steel handrails on cabin top.
- 2 stainless steel handrails on forward part of cabin top (also can serve as tender supports).
- Manoeuvring lines and main halyard led under cabin top coaming covers above lateral windows.
- Large stained PMMA lateral windows with 3 louvers on each side to protect the 8 opening ports.
- Panoramic stained PMMA forward window.
- 7 polished aluminium opening hatches, 4 fixed portholes and 19 opening ports.
- 1 self-draining fender locker in starboard side- decks.
- 1 self-draining gas locker in port side-decks.
- 2 ventilation dorade boxes on saloon cabin top.
- 2 ventilation dorade boxes with stainless steel protection on forward cabin top.
- Sail locker forward with ventilator on hatch, stainless steel access ladder, grating, sail storage supports and electric bilge pump (optional skipper’s cabin with single berth, marine toilet and washbasin).
- Self-draining mooring locker with warp hook, 2000W/24V electric windlass with vertical 12 mm gipsy.
- Stainless steel bow fitting with deck protection, 2 anchor rollers, chain locking system and gennaker attachment fitting.
+44 7491 889934 +7 (919) 777-20-10 email@example.com
+33 620 49 7361
Please contact Julia Skoptsova at + 7 495 215 02 26
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.95 m
Maximum Draft: 2.40 m
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.