2011 Sea Ray 520 Sedan Bridge
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The 520 Sedan Bridge is so beautifully designed and fully equipped, it's virtually in a class all its own. Outfitted with a fiberglass hardtop, Isenglass enclosure and optional bridge air conditioning, this impressive yacht demands attention where ever it goes. Elegant features include wood flooring, fully adjustable thigh-rise helm seating, master and port staterooms with flatscreen TVs and two full head compartments with separate showers.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 15 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 15 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 42000 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser Cummins QSM-11 640 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (500 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (68 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of heads: 2
- Standard bridge refrigerator.
- Molded fiberglass bridge stairs.
- Twin thigh-rise helm chairs with up/down feature.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- High water bilge pump and alert system at helm.
- Fully equipped galley with microwave, coffeemaker, and Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer with built-in icemaker.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- Innerspring mattresses in master and port staterooms.
- Wood flooring in galley and dinette.
- Solid wood dinette tabletop.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Standard wood flooring in guest head.
- Two full heads with separate showers.
- Fiberglass hardtop with 20 x 20 hatch and electronics box.
- Bridge isenglass enclosure with u-zips.
- Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit.
- Potable water manifold system with individual system shutoff valves.
- Master and port staterooms with 22" LCD flatscreen TVs