2011 Sea Ray 450 Sedan Bridge
Call for Price
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
No matter where you plan to go, you'll arrive in style with the 450 Sedan Bridge. From its seamless fiberglass spoiler and Sunbrella soft top, to its graphic striping at the water line, this impressive sport yacht is sure to command attention. And thanks to the power of its twin Cummins MerCruiser QSC 500 diesel engines no matter where you're headed, you'll arrive ahead of the rest.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 14 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 28500 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser Cummins QSC-500 478 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (42 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 2
- Standard Cummins MerCruiser QSC-500 (478 PHP) diesel engines with SmartCraft diagnostics and VesselView.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Standard VHF radio.
- Cherry interior finish is standard.
- 32,000 BTU zone-controlled air conditioning system.
- Solid surface breakfast bar.
- Standard innerspring mattress in master stateroom.
- Ultraleather HP standard on all interior seating.
- Standard 26" LCD flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon.
- Kohler 10.0 kW generator.
- Custom Sea Ray thru-bolted stainless steel cleats.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).