2011 Sea Ray 390 Sundancer
Call for Price
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
This exciting 390 Sundancer features a stylish fiberglass hardtop with aft sunshade, overhead lighting and stainless-steel grab rails. An innovative center door in the transom provides easy access to the luxuriously appointed cockpit, complete with Corian table top, wet bar and icemaker. Powered by twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser V-drives, this robust Sport yacht offers a four-year limited engine warranty, underwater exhaust, and standard anchor washdown.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 19933 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser 8.2S ECT 375 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (55 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (250 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
- Standard twin MerCruiser 8.2S ECT Horizon V-drives or Optional Axius or Zeus propulsion systems with Helm Joystick Controls
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics and VesselView Display.
- Swivel bucket helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster, armrests, and heavy-duty pedestal with slide, swivel and pneumatic vertical adjustment.
- Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage.
- Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch.
- Sony 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) speakers and digital cockpit remote control.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless steel handrail, trash receptacle, and cooler with dedicated storage.
- Standard LCD drop-down flatscreen TV with remote DVD in salon.
- Innerspring mattress is standard in forward stateroom.
- Separate shower and dual-entry head.
- Ultraleather HP standard on all interior seating.
- Fiberglass hard top with aft sunshade, overhead lighting and stainless steel grab rails.
- Standard generator with sound shield.
- Large integral/extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless steel swim ladder.
- Water manifold system with shut-off valve.
- Standard anchor washdown.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).