2011 Mares 38 Center Console
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
After many requests Mares has designed the ultimate center console which will be offered in four unique versions. Our prototype has already been built to get speeds and performance data. Mares extensive testing and engineering assures the new design will perform well above the competition. With a pair of Yanmar 6LPA-STZP 315 HP diesel engines she had a top speed of 66 MPH but the most amazing thing was at 42 MPH with 300 Gals of fuel she had a 1000 plus mile range. The outboard versions will provide even greater speeds with the 2 Outboard setup providing excellent range and easy to plane speeds while the four outboard configuration will easily run in the mid 70s and cruise at 50+ without effort. Just like all Mares yachts the Mares Center Console is about Real Sea Performance not just top speeds. With the amenities and features to satisfy the serious sport fisherman the 38 Center Console is more than a go fast. More space is a big part of the equation. Because a Catamaran carries the beam farther, the overall deck and storage space is much greater than on a conventional V-hull. The 38 Center Console was designed to fish, to dive, to carry you and all your gear in Mares speed and safety. Its all about maximizing your own personal utility needs. Mares design and engineering now offers either open or forward cuddy layouts and both 2 and 4 outboard or diesel inboard configurations. In fact, Mares also offers you the 40 Euro, an extended aft deck version with even more space to show off. We invite you to discover the most luxurious real performance cat on the market.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Catamaran
Beam: 11 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 11 in
Bridge Clearance: 9 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 8300 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x 250 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
- Anchor locker access from deck.
- Bait prep center with 50 gal. live well.
- Freshwater sink.
- Tackle draws.
- Boarding ladder & grab rail.
- Fish boxes 2 size macerator drains.
- Forward hand rails.
- Fresh water wash down.
- Molded fiberglass hatch liners.
- Non skid decks.
- 6 rod holders.
- 2 rod racks.
- 2 rod storage.
- Safety equipment storage locker.
- Salt water wash down.
- Self bailing cockpit.
- Storage compartment forward.
- Transom door and gate.
- Dive platform.
- Automatic battery management system.
- All wiring tin coated copper.
- Battery parallel switch.
- Bonded electrical system.
- Circuit protection throughout.
- Cockpit lighting indirect.
- Color coded & numbered wiring.
- Courtesy light in the console.
- High water bilge alarm.
- International navigation lights.
- Marine horn electrical.
- Switch panel w/ indicator lights.
- Vapor proof battery switches.
- Weather resistant switches.
- 2 hand held fire extinguishers.
- Automatic fire extinguisher system.
- Life jackets (6) plus flow floats.
- Anchor chain.
- Anchor line.
- Kill Switches.
- Flare kit.
- Fog bell.
- Double braided dock lines (4).
- Hand rails.
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel.
- Bilge pumps 2 Automatic / manual.
- Bronze thru-hull fitting below the water line.
- Deck hardware includes.
1 Bow light
2 Bow cleats
2 Stern cleats
2 Spring cleats
1 Hawse pipe
2 Stern eyes
2 fuel fills
1 water fill
- Double SS hose clamps below the water line.
- Fuel filter / with water separators.
- Fuel tanks 2 marine aluminum.
- Fuel water sensor alarm.
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail.
- Sea cocks on all below water thru hulls.
- Water tank marine aluminum.
- Mares designed.
- Closed cell PVC foam coring.
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to the hull.
- Fiberglass uni grid stringer system.
- High density composite core transom.
- Inner liner integrally bonded to the hull.
- No wood (no rot).
- Superior gel coat.
- Lay-up resin infusion.
- Molded fiberglass hull.
- Molded fiberglass deck.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Mercury throttles and controls.
- Engine manufactures standard supply instrumentation and alarms (Smart Craft).
- Battery charger with shore power hook up.
- Stainless steel props to match engine and drive package.
- Heavy duty bilge pumps.
- Heavy duty battery hold downs.
- Kill switches.
- Engine alarm system.
- Engine cables and harnesses.
- Marine batteries.
- Oil tanks 2 stroke models.
- Compass high speed.
- Console seat with cushions & handrails.
- Custom steering wheel.
- Easy access entry door.
- Electronics compartment.
- Hydraulic helm unit adjustable.
- Molded foot rest.
- Power outlet 12 V.
- Recessed key switch location.
- Wind screen plexiglass.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.