2010 Yamaha AR 210
Saint Michaels, MD
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Saint Michaels, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 19,900 (A$ 25,082)
Yamaha AR210 jet boat with super low hours. 2010 twin engine black and white sport boat. Needs some seat and cushion cleanup, owner want it sold quickly.
- Fuel Injection
- Yamaha Dual Control
- Dual Tachometers w/Depth Gauge Incorporated
- Overall Length 21
- Beam 8'6"
- Draft 16"
- 50 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Sunbrella Bimini Top
- Integrated Aluminum Wakeboard Tower
- Multiple Storage Compartments
- Ample Seating for Nine with Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow
- Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade carpet
- Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board
- Sound System: Top-of-the-line, JBL® sound system with a remote at the stern and MP3 Input
- No-Wake Mode: Reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
- Telescoping Bow Re-boarding Ladder
- Innovative Swim Platform: With Hydro-Turf® mats and backrest cushions
- In-floor Self-draining Cooler
- Dinette Table: With mounts at cockpit and stern
Twin Yamaha 4-cylinder, 4-stroke EFI 1052cc Yamaha Marine Engines 100 HP
Bill Boos is a yacht broker with Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. based in St. Michaels, MD and specializing in yacht sales in Maryland and Delaware. Bill offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Please contact Bill Boos at (410) 200-9295
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Other
LOA: 21 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 4 in
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: 1052 CC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Cockpit speakers Outside Equipment/Extras Cockpit cushions
Swimming ladder Additional Equipment Road trailer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.