Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 39 ft 3 in
Beam: 23 ft 9 in
LWL: 37 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 22817 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 2x 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (79 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (106 Gallons)
The accommodation's strong points:
- Optimal practicality.
- Maximum light in saloon and cabins.
- Ventilation adapted to each area of the boat.
- More stowage spaces in owner's cabin.
- Saloon design inspired by the success of the Lagoons 420 and 440 where the galley is between the salon and the cockpit.
- Unusual concept in the forward cabin(s) where the double bed can be converted into twin beds.
- Shower curtain in the washrooms.
The deck space, its strong points:
- Hard top bimini in line with the cabin top for a better protection from the sun (streamlined, more aesthetic).
- Easier to move around the stern, offering more shelter.
- Easier access to the dinghy via the transoms
- Flush deck hatches.
- Moving around more safely (no step exceeds 220 mm).
- Open cockpit for socializing.
- Direct communication between cockpit and galley.
- All controls brought back to the helm station.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.