- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Wajer Launch Comfort 8 metre is a double hull fibreglass boat. As with our 7 metre Wajer Launch, the comfortable seats, a very silent engine, reduced maintenance and many practical items have been the basis for this design. The boat is not only suitable for daytrips, but also for several days cruising. The 8 metre Wajer Launch has practical divided storage space. Under the lengthened sprayhood, is ample sitting room. However the boat can also be equipped with a removable cabin. This unique option gives the possibility to combine the advantages of an open launch with a cabin launch. Sailing in an open boat is ultimate pleasure. Nevertheless is a cabin more practical when making longer cruises. As in the boat with cabin, the complete open version can be equipped with toilet, little refrigerator, ceramic stove, heater and washing bowl. Further drawers are available for the storage of provisions and kitchen utensils. Of course this boat can also be provided with the same floorheating as the 7 m Comfort. The boat has perfect and ergonomic built aftseats. Very functional is the adjustable steering position. With this invention it is possible to stand behind the wheel, but also you can sit down and pull the wheel towards you and steer in a relaxed position with good support in your back. We have given much attention to storage space. Below the long afterdeck, which is in harmony with the line of the boat. Also behind the cushions are three lockers for smaller gear. The nicely detailed finish and the beautiful lines, the very low noise level and the very good sailing qualities, make the ?Wajer Launch? comfort 8 meter a unique launch.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 9 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 5401 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 3YM30 30 HP
- High quality hydraulic steering system.
- Mahogany rudder with built in swimming steps.
- Solid mahogany adjustable steering console with 0.70 m steering wheel.
- Teak hatch in afterdeck with double gas springs.
- Yanmar Diesel engine 3YM30 30 Hp.
- Lengthened homokinetic coupling with thrust bearing for vibration free running with low noise.
- Engine box sound proofed with heavy rubber and foam.
- Top of engine box opens with double gas springs to storage space.
- Massive gunwale all around of 5" x 1" Mahogany.
- Rope fender 4.2" between Mahogany sheerstrake and gunwale.
- Sturdy bow fender.
- Epoxy coating on all Mahogany with UV resistant polyurethane finish. (on Teak is also oil based coating possible).
- 4 coats of special ceramic epoxy below the waterline with antifouling treatment and a separate blue waterline.
- Electric self-priming bilge pump.
- Sprayhood including aft cover and storage cover.
- Cover over complete boat with boom and crutches.
- Light cover (can be used in boathouses).
- Flagpole with stainless steel socket and ensign.
- Teak floorboards with black rubber seams.
- Stepping boards on portside and starboard with leading lights.
4 Retractable clamps in gunwale.
- Cushions for all seats and backrests.
- Cushions for sun/sleep deck with supports.
- Teak decks, laid with curvature into king plank.
- Mahogany inner sheerstrake and inner transom.
- Cockpit coaming above stepping boards in Teak.
- Name and homeport on transom.
- 4 Mooring lines, 4 dark blue fenders with logo, anchor with 15 m line, ships horn.
- 3 separate 12 volts plugs (fore, aft and in the steering console).
- Owners manual according CE requirements, including maintenance manual.