- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Wajer Osprey 37 was unanimously voted Boat of the Year after intensive inspections and sea trials by a professional panel of Dutch journalists, designers and boat builders. The panelists praised the Osprey?s unique design, attention to detail and, above all, unprecedented manoeuvrability. Due to the effective cooperation between Vripack International Naval Architects, Volvo Penta Sweden and Wajer, the Osprey 37 is carelessly manoeuvrable at both low and high speeds. They created the perfect balance between a deep V hull shape and the new IPS propulsion. The Wajer Jachtbouw boatyard is renown for its Kapiteinssloep, Zeelander and Wajer Osprey 37. Wajer Jachtbouw produces exclusive ships of a quality unrivalled in its class. The Wajer Osprey is represented at the following events: Hiswa boatshow 01 - 06 September Cannes Boatshow 09 - 14 September Monaco Boatshow 23 - 26 September Voiles de Saint Tropez 27 - 05 October Genoa Boatshow 03 - 11 October The Wajer Osprey is also available for daily or weekly charter in the Mediterranean.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 19841 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo D4-DP 301 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (190 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 12
- Webasto heater set with four flue
- Webasto air-conditioning
- Radio CD-player with four speakers and remote control
- Push-button operation of anchor winch on foredeck and at the steering station
- Volvo IPS 500 2 x 370 Pk
- Volvo IPS joystick
- Foldable radar arch
- Hardtop including electrical sliding roof
Wajer Osprey 37 equipment package 1 (standard issue)
- The Osprey is furnished with a Solid State onboard computer connected to a crystal-clear Hatterland screen at the helm. All gauges and meters are digital. This equipment package includes satellite navigation facilities, a log, a depth gauge and a rudder angle indicator.
- The LCD control screen monitors liquid levels in the fuel, water and black water tanks, and manages, among other things, navigation lighting and pump operation by means of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) interface. Combined with an elegant polychrome screen providing every conceivable type of information.
- Polyester sandwich structure hull with spray rail, treated with an Awlgrip Polyurethane coating. Below the waterline, the hull is finished with ceramic epoxy and antifouling paint.
- Twin Volvo D4-301 / DP 260 hp / 3,500 rpm linked to the very latest Volvo propulsion technology, including three 115-Amp dynamos.
- Central steering console. Adjustable steering chair type NorSap 1000 mounted on gas cushion with 316 stainless steel and aluminium frame with 360° swivel.
- Two swivelling adjustable seats next to steering chair, type NorSap 800 mounted on gas cushion.
- Fully electric steering gear and engine operation.
- Volvo QL trim-tab system electronically operated from steering console.
- Set full traction service batteries Deta stationary cell structure 4 x 6V = 24 Volt 300 Ampere. Full discharge compliance!
- 2 x electric bilge pumps with floating switch.
- All floors are made of teak, as is the engine hatch.
- Indirect lighting on all floors and under cupboards in the saloon.
- Toilet area in the foreship with an electric toilet and a washbasin with hot and cold running water, all connected to a black water tank.
- 850-litre fuel tank with fuel gauge, half full at delivery.
- 200-litre water tank with level indicator.
- Grey water tank for shower/sinks/refrigerator- and aircodrains.
- Galley in mahogany with stainless steel handles and Corian top. Washbasin with hot and cold running water: hot water fed by boiler connected to the engine. Refrigerator with top lid. Wallas ceramic hotplate.
- L-shaped sofa and adjustable table in foreship; sofa is convertible to double bed.
- All wooden details, including port and starboard closets, the table and the galley, are mahogany.
- Two couches amidships with storage space underneath. Cushions are covered with off-white Arpatec. (colour to be decided)
- Mahogany drinks cabinet to port and refrigerator with top lid to starboard.
- Table retractable on two sides placed centrally in cockpit and made entirely of mahogany and high-gloss-varnished stainless steel.
- U-shaped settee in aft ship, an area that also serves as the sun deck.
- Stainless steel handrail on cabin top.
- Aft swimming platform with teak deck.
- Submerged boarding ladder on the stern.
- Hand shower in aft locker on stern aft.
- 1 x 11-inch folding cleat on foredeck and 2 x 8-inch folding cleats aft. 8 x folding fender eyes in toe rail.
- Two teak-clad hatches in foreship leading to storage spaces for anchor and mooring ropes.
- Rounded teak foredeck and side decks.
- Heavy mahogany covering board around the circumference of the vessel, covered with epoxy and coated with polyurethane.
- Stainless steel escape hatch in foreship.
- Radar arch with navigation lights.
- Soft-top/Bimini top with 316 stainless steel frame.
- Three-part aft sail from radar arch to aft ship.
- All cushions in cockpit are covered with Arpatec.
- Cushion set with pillows for L-shaped settee in saloon.
- 6 x mooring ropes and 6 x fenders. Danfoss anchor with stainless steel chain, flags forward and aft.
- CE approved user?s manual.