2009 Vitech Euro 80
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 795,000 Tax Paid (A$ 1,246,829)
This Vitech Euro 80' was owned by only one meticulous owner. It has been delivered to the Mediterranean in 2009. This four cabin luxury yacht is powered by twin CAT 1550 HP engines.
Spanish matriculation tax paid. MCA Coded, Full Spanish charter license with a successful charter record.
New exterior upholstery in grey 2016.
Anti-fouled May 2017.
Part exchange welcome.
Call me, Samara Tribuzio on +34 679 515 931 for further information or to arrange viewing.
Ich spreche deutsch
Je parle français
Io parlo italiano
Please contact Samara Tribuzio at +34 971 67 71 25
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 5.59 m
Maximum Draft: 1.52 m
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
- Dive compressor
- Water maker 120 l/h
- Ice maker to aft deck
- Flybridge bar including BBQ
- Tides main engine shaft seals
- Double Racor filters for main engines
- Fresh water deck wash with bow and stern outlets
- AC & DC engine room lights
- Vinylester resin construction, epoxy treated underwater hull
- Engine hours 1800 @ February 2018
- Life raft
- Auto electric bilge pumps
- Automatic fire extinguishers to engine room
Full teak decking to the whole boat. Attention to exterior areas with extra large swimming platform, bow sunbathing with additional seating area, great aft deck dining and versatile flybridge.
- Besenzoni hydraulic passerelle
- Maxwell 3500 W hydraulic anchor windlass
- Main anchor with 300 feet of chain
- Hard top to flybridge with opening section
- Transom door access to crew are and engine room
- Swimming ladder
- Transom shower
Functional galley with corian work tops, wooden flooring and good storage in cupboards and over head lockers.
- Integrated convection oven
- Microwave oven
- Ceramic hob with extractor fan
- Sub Zero large refrigerator
- Deep freezer
- Washing machine
- Glendinning shore power connection with battery charging system
- Onan generators - 1 x 22.5 kW & 1 x 17.5 kW
- 10 heavy duty batteries divided into engine / generator / service banks
- Trace inverter
- Full earthing and anode protection to onboard systems
- Raymarine satellite television system
- Large television on raise / lower mechanism to saloon
- Bose Surround sound to saloon
- DVD / CD / MP3 player
- Exterior speakers to cockpit and flybridge
Navigation and Electronics
Hydraulic steering, electronic engine controls and powerful bow and stern thrusters make handling Midas Touch a breeze.
- Caterpillar electronic engine displays
- Sidepower hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Raymarine GPS plotter
- Raymarine open scanner radar
- Raymarine autopilot
- Ray 240E VHF radio with DSC
- Depth sounder and speed / log
- Wind speed and direction
- Trim tabs
- Rudder indicator
Satin Mahogany finish throughout the interior with cream leather upholstery, cream blinds and walnut flooring. Saloon incorporates bar and dining areas.
Accommodation for up to 8 people in 4 cabin layout - central master, forward VIP and 2 twin cabins, all ensuite. 2 crew cabins aft for 3 crew.
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning to all interior areas
- Halogen ceiling lights throughout and lamps to saloon
- Reading lamps to cabins
- Saloon bar has granite work tops, wine cooler, fridge and sink.
- Opening port holes with blinds to cabins
- Walk-in cedar lined wardrobe and 3/4 width bathroom to master cabin
- Safe to master cabin
- Marble counter tops in guest bathrooms with teak/holly flooring
- 2 x 20 gallon water heaters
- Tecma toilets and holding tank
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe