Owners change in plans bring this lightly used 20' Pro-Line Sport to market!
ONLY 141 ENGINE HOURS....
The 20' Sport is a great option for inshore fishing and cruising. Powered by a very low hour 150hp Suzuki With only 141 hours, you will get the best reliability in the business, as well as the best fuel economy.
Call John Schachel at 732 -221 -3570 for more information on this vessel
Since 1968 Pro-Line has manufactured center console fishing boats with well thought out features. And two things have remained consistent since the beginning; quality and value. The Pro-Line 20 Sport is small enough to keep at the house, yet big enough for the serious fishermen or for the whole family. Features include a large euro styled console with an enclosed head that you can actually use, under gunwale rod storage, a lighted baitwell, raw water washdown, a swim platform, 2 aft jump seats, and a forward storage box.
• 10 Year Hull Structure Warranty
• ABYC Color Coded Wiring w/ Shrink Connections
• Baitwell w/Raw Water Washdown & Light
• Bilge Pump
• Bow Handrail - Stainless Steel (Low Profile)
• Casting Deck - Insulated Fish Box/Storage Box
• Center Console w/Enclosed Head
• Cleats - 6
• Composite Construction - Floors & Transom
• Drink Holders - Stainless Steel
• Fiberglass Stringer System (Foam Filled)
• Glove Box w/Lock
• Grab Rail (Stainless Steel) - Windshield
• Gunnel Trim - Rigid Vinyl w/ SS Insert
• Half Dive Platform w/Ladder
• Hand Laid Knitted Fiberglass Fabric (Hull Structure)
• Horn - Electric
• Light LED - Navigation
• NMMA Certified
• Rod Holders - 1 Pair
• Rod Racks - Cockpit (6) Horizontal
• Rope Locker Storage
• Safety Engine Kill Switch
• Seating - Aft Jump (2 Molded) w/ Cushions
• Seating - Aluminum Leaning Post w/Backrest & Rod Holders
• Storage - Floor
• Striping - Waterline
• Switch and Breaker Panel