Only one Owner
Very good general conditions
Every year kept in hangar for winter season
Only 205 running hours since the first delivery
Trade in with smaller open boats are considered
TAX PAID IN EU
Her berth is also available for sale:
Size: 25m x 7m (10% tolerance)
Duration: Public concession till 2042
Car Park: No. 2
Price: € 390.000
For more information please write to email@example.com or for more yachts on sale please visit our web site www.rbsyachts.com
RBS YACHTS is an authorized dealer for Ferretti group by Nautica Casarola - Exclusive Riva dealers
Advertising of this vessel is not permitted in any printed material, on Internet or in any other media without prior written consent from this office. Vessel particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed.
Built in GRP by the Italian shipyard Tecnomar to RINA class, SPIKE was delivered in 2008 (Refit 2017) as a Tecnomar Velvet 90 model and has had just one owner since new. A luxurious interior by Luca
Dini sleeps up to seven guests in a full-beam master suite, double and a twin with a Pullman
bed, and all cabins have entertainment centres, LCD TV screens and en-suite bathroom facilities; In addition, there are two cabins for the three member of crew.
The salon has large windows on both sides and glazing in the ceiling allowing light to flood in.
SPIKE comes with an L-shaped leather settee to port facing an entertainment centre including a
50-inch flatscreen television on a rise and fall mechanism and a BOSE stereo surround sound system.
Forward is a dining area for six guests and a twin helm station. The foredeck has large sun
pads allowing guests to sunbathe in complete privacy while her twin 2,033hp MTU engines linked to Arneson surface drive propellers give her a cruising speed of 35 knots, topping out at 40 knots. The engines have logged less than 200 hours since new and she has been stored in a hangar each winter From October to May, ensuring an immaculate condition.
Model: Velvet 90
Length overall: 27.20m
Engines: 2x MTU 16VM91 2033 hp
Drive type: Arneson surface drive system ASD 15
Cabins: 3 plus 2 for crew
''SPIKE'' is a modern and prestigious motor yacht and still owned by her first proprietor. , as new, just 205 running hours, excellent maintained, every winter kept in hangar, Full Optional.
She is very well maintained and fully equipped.
The interior is designed by Luca Dini and her 3 cabin layout offers:
- a full beam master cabin with adjacent bathroom including a spacious shower and with chromo therapy
- a VIP cabin with Queensize bed, en suite
- a twin bedded guest cabin with an extra pulman, also en suite.
Two crew cabins accomodate up to three crew. All bathrooms are in BISAZZA mosaic finish. The wheelhouse is located on the main deck next to the spacious main salon. The audio-visual equipment includes - amongst others - a 50' LCD TV and BOSE systems.
- Miele washing dryer machine
- SAT TV antenna
- Furuno LCD screen X2
- Furuno FI-30 rudder indicator
- Furuno FI-30 WIND DATA
- Bow Truster
- Stern Truster
- LCD PANEL FOR DOMOTIC with the page control for start/stop genset + fuel/black/fresh/grey liquids + airconditions + lights +ecc
- TV with lift up/down in main saloon
- Cameras for the cockpit and engines room
Canaletto Walnut interiors
(on the main galley)
-Whirpool 4 hotburn plates
- Frigoboat fridges (x2)
- trash compactor on the sink
- Miele dish washer
- ice maker
- TV set in main saloon - crew cabin - galley - vip - guest - owner cabins
- Intracomunications between the cabins and main saloon
- wall Mosaic in every toilet with different color in every one
- safe box in vip cabin
- fridge in vip cabin
- vip cabin TV lcd 24' plus dvd mp3
- Isotherm fridge in the cockpit
- bidet in all toilets
- mosquito net in all portholes
- fridge in master cabin
- master cabin TV lcd 42'' DVD plus impianto HI-FI dolby sorround (tuner-CD-MP3), frigobar
-safe box in master cabin and vip cabin
- teak on swimming platform + cockpit + side walk wys
- galley TV lcd 40' plus dvd mp3
- bow windlass 2000 watt electric plus 1x1.500 watt
- stern windlass x2 1.500 watt
- displacement (1/2 load) 60 T approx.
- crane in the garage to launch the tender
- RINA Class CA cat A
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.
All yachts offered are subject to still being available. Yacht particulars are believed to be correct but their contents are not guaranteed, neither may they be used for any contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only. Subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal from market without notice.
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale, price and inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.
Ribs, dinghies, water toys and out-board engines are not included in the sale unless otherwise stated. All negotiations and agreements are subject to exchange of final written contracts.