- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The motor yacht is designed by the famous Dutch company ? Vripack (prototype model is ? cutter 965). The yachts (CE category - C) are equipped with modern navigation facilities and communication systems. Rich woods, real leather and materials by known manufacturers are used for decoration. On request, the choice of engine, finishing materials and navigation facilities can be changed.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 3 in
LWL: 28 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 16535 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (158 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (62 Gallons)
- Alternative arrangements can be made upon request.
- The motor yacht can be ordered in two variants: 1) ready-to-operate, 2) semi-finished.
- The aft cabin contains a double berth (2.10 m X 1.50 m) with storage lockers on the portside.
- In the saloon/(wheelhouse - on request) there is a comfortable U-shaped settee and a table.
- There are also a shower, a toilet and a sink.
- Forward is a guest cabin with sufficient storage space in both wardrobes and beneath the bed.
- Kitchen is separated from the saloon with half-partition, which creates visual solidity between these two spaces.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.