2008 Hallberg-Rassy 43
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 235,000 Tax Not Paid (A$ 431,643)
- Sale Pending
2008 Hallberg-Rassy 43 MKII by Frers. Everything you would expect from HR beautifully appointed both above and below decks. Timeless good looks wrapped in purposeful and capable hull.
Please contact Alan McIlroy at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 44 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 38 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 12700 kgs
Ballast: 4500 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
Number of single berths: 8
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
The Hallberg-Rassy 43 MKII has proved her worth as an easily managed, short-handed, offshore cruiser; the MKII evolution of the model refined the already successful platform.
MANDOLIN WIND has been professionally serviced in accordance with maintenance schedules and lifted ashore every year.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull GRP with Divinycell core solid in keel area.
- Top quality teak on deck, coachroof, cockpit seats and toerail.
- Teak handrails run the full length of the superstructure.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead fin keel.
- GRP rudder skeg hung rudder with stainless stalk.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D2-75hp diesel engine new February 2017 with hydraulic transmission HS 25 A-B.
- Single lever engine control on Lewmar steering pedestal.
- Hydraulic transmission.
Maintenance & Performance:
- New engine February 2017.
- Date of last service – n/a.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 bladed Gori feathering propeller.
- 3 bladed fixed propeller as spare.
- Lewmar wheel steering with leather covered wheel.
- Cardan linked rod steering.
- Sleipner Sidepower 8HP bow thruster.
- 12v distribution panel.
- Four 230v outlets in cabin.
- Electric switch panel outboard of chart table.
- 12v & 230v electric sockets.
- Full ring main with outlets in all cabins.
- Battery bank replaced in 2012 (Trojan).
- Mastervolt MASS 12v/80A-230V, MICC remote.
- Mastervolt Whisper 6 (3,000rpm) generator with digital control.
- Date of last service
- 230v shore power connection, isolator, circuit breaker, land cable and 4 x outlets.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 40L hot water tank with 230v immersion heater.
- 1 x 12v bilge pump.
- 1 x manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 395 litres.
- Total capacity of 650 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Stainless steel holding tanks on both heads.
- Raymarine full function remote keyboard with Avtex monitor.
- Raymarine 240E DSC class D VHF with E42002 handset.
- Autopilot Raymarine ST 7002G+ with whitlock drive and rate gyro.
- Raymarine E80 multifunctional display in cockpit.
- Raymarine 2kW radar in mast.
- Raymarine VHF 240E DSC with two handsets and separate loudspeakers.
- Raymarine wind, speed and depth instruments.
- Echomax 230 radar reflector.
- Insulated icebox with baskets and water cooled electric compressor for chilling.
- Open top deep freeze behind chart table seat.
- Extra deep, double sink.
- Two burner gas cooker with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door, and also for the cooker when in use in the marina.
- Safety switch on gas pipe.
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
- Bread board.
- Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
- Fore and aft manual Jabsco marine toilets
- Shower in Fore and Aft heads
- Shower at bathing platform.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto Airtop 5000 heating with outlets in all cabins.
- Air conditioning for saloon and aft cabin.
- Five closable dorade vents.
- 5 x Opening deck hatches.
- Opening port lights on coach roof
- Pioneer CD/stereo with two speakers.
- TV with DVD player and extension to E80 chartplotter.
- LED navigation and anchor lights.
- LED three colour top light.
- 12v deck head and reading lights throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Beautiful interior woodwork in light mahogany.
- Floor is varnished teak with inlaid holly stripes.
- Carpeted throughout, except directly in front of galley, with press studs to avoid movement.
- Locker doors with rounded edges, with louvered sections above for ventilation.
- Cream curtains fitted on all portholes and under skylights, some renewed with heavy duty material against UV.
- Various lee-cloths for sea-berths.
Description of layout:
- Beautifully presented accommodation showing off the best Hallberg-Rassy craftsmanship.
- Two 7’ / 2.13m long berths with ample stowage above and below.
- Two hanging lockers and additional cupboard space below counter top.
- Large opening hatch above bed and additional opening port light.
- Large heads compartment with separate shower stall.
- Port side with L-shaped sofa (2.13m), with hinged backrest for additional storage, rounded sofa corner.
- Strong, solid table with rounded edge and top opening for bottle storage.
- Starboard side of saloon has a long sofa, which makes into a comfortable sea berth (1.98m).
- Well positioned handholds throughout.
- Working surface in white laminate with strong, all round fiddle rail.
Chart Table and Walkthrough:
- A comfortable forward facing chart table seat with large chart table.
- Five drawers below chart table.
- There is a larger rubber sealed two-door access to the engine room off the walkthrough. Good headroom in the walkthrough.
- On portside there is a wet locker and various cupboards.
- Aft cabin split into two berths, one 2.00m x 90cm and the other 2.00m long and 1.35m.
- Stowage room below and above in opening lockers.
- Mirror fitted on forward bulkhead.
- Seat between the berths.
Aft Heads Compartment:
- Separate heads opening off the aft cabin for exclusive use.
- Large shower area separated by plexiglass folding door.
- Manual sea-toilet with holding tank.
- White corian sink with hot/cold mixer tap and mirror above.
- Triple spreader near mast head rig with in-line caps and fore and aft lowers.
- Silver anodized, aluminium spars with discontinued S1x19 standing rigging.
- Selden electric furling mainsail with cockpit control.
- Aluminium bottle screw covers.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Genoa cars adjustable from cockpit.
- Triple spreader sloop rig by Seldén with electric in mast furling.
- Jib furling and reefing system Seldén Furlex.
- Seldén rodkicker.
- 2 x Lewmar halyard winches at mast.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Spinnaker boom track.
- LED tri-colour/anchor light at masthead.
- Deck light.
- Lewmar 40 CST + 40 CST main sheet/outhaul winches.
- Lewmar 54 CST genoa sheet winches.
- Lewmar manual halyard winches on mast.
- Furling main Elvstrom EMS 4V, Trioptimal, DC cloth.
- Genoa, Dacron 380 with E-foam luff.
- Working jib, foam and UV protection.
- Stowage locker in cockpit with slots for companionway doors.
- Strong windscreen with handholds, centre section opens.
- Separate locker for two gas bottles.
- Carbon fibre folding passarelle.
- Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Extra bow roller.
- Brass steel strips at rubbing stake, mooring and spring cleats.
- Varnished cockpit table.
- Side decks and coachroof in teak, vacuum glued.
- Toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor & side trims in teak.
- Teak hand rails full length of superstructure.
- Opening gates port and starboard.
- Gas locker with space for 2 x 3kg bottles.
- Swim platform and s/s ladder with hot & cold fresh water shower.
- Aluminium framed tempered glass windscreen with opening mid-section.
- Two teak pushpit seats.
- International navigation lights.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Fix anchor winch with remote control at steering stand.
- Various lines and fenders.
- Double anchor roller on stainless steel stemhead fitting.
- Lewmar electric windlass with footswitches on foredeck.
- Windlass remote control from cockpit.
- Delta anchor 55Ibs/25kg with 70m of 8 mm chain.
- Spare Fortress anchor.
- Mooring cleats forward, amidships and aft, all with brass rubbing strips.
- Various warps & fenders.
- Boat hook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Teak pushpit seats.
- Bimini shade for cockpit with window panel for use whilst sailing.
- Cockpit tent.
- Cover for steering pedestal/cockpit table.
Tender & Outboard:
- Teak outboard bracket on pushpit.
- 5hp Honda outboard.
- Horse shoe life buoy.
- Lifelines on deck.
- Fire blankets.
- 3 x Fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.