The Calcutta 390 is a World Class Offshore Fishing Machine, with 360 degree fishability, a stable and efficient ride, and overnight accommodations (with an air-conditioned forward cabin with two large berths, and a cabin with a berth, head, and galley with A/C in the center console. The helm also has A/C. She is powered by twin Volvo Penta 370hp supercharged diesels (about 1000 hours) with Volvo outdrives and counter-rotating props, and has an 8kw genset.
The boat is in excellent condition, it is a one owner boat and has always been kept in a covered lift, and has been lightly used (never chartered).
There is a two year wait (and much more money!) for a new one.
To view this Calcutta 390 contact Jan Riise 985-778-6421, email@example.com
1. World class powercat
2. Powered by twin 370 hp supercharged Volvo Penta diesels I/O with about 1000 hrs, 50% of those hrs were at idle during overnight tuna trips. you can run engines all night because they only burn 1/2 gal per hour combined. 12 hrs at idle and only burn 6 gal.
3. Cruise speed 30 mph at 19 to 23 gal/hr depends on load and ambient temp.
4. Top speed 40-43 mph depends on load and ambient temp.
5. Fireboy Halon fire suppression system.
6. Twin 182 gal fuel tanks total 364 gal.
7. Fuel transfer pump allows you to move fuel from one tank to the other across the tunnel.
8. Groco oil change pump.
9. Mastervolt 8kw generator.
10. 50 gal live well.
11. Underwater lights 4.
12. 18,000 BTU Marine Air air conditioner for wheelhouse. Will heat in winter.
13. 12,000 BTU Marine Air air conditioner for cuddy cabin and center console. Will heat in winter.
14. Hot water heater.
15. 50 gal fresh water tank.
16. Fresh water shower aft on deck.
17. Tackle station with sink and 110 ac Kenyon grill for cooking.
18. Small refrigerator in pilot house for beer or drinks.
19. Larger refrigerator with freezer in center console for food/drinks.
20. Microwave in center console.
21. 2nd sink in center console.
22. Head in center console.
23. Sleeping: 4 in cuddy cabin, one in bunk in center console,one on insert behind capt. chair in pilot house. Total of 6 in air conditioned comfort. Number 7 can sleep on 7ft bench forward.
24. Electronics: Raymarine G Series plotter. Raymarine 4kw HD Digital Radar. In hull Airmar 1kw sounder 50 or 200 kHz. Two ICOM VHF Marine radios IC M504.
25. Simrad Autopilot.
26. Flir Nightvision.
27. ACR searchlight with remote control.
28. Linco trim tabs.
29. Maxwell windlass with SS Bruce anchor. 600+ ft rope.
30. Dolphin battery charger with float feature.
31. Switlik 6 person SAR life raft mounted on hardtop, with hydrostatic or manual release. Serviced May 2016.
32. Twin Kahlenburg air horns
33. Taco Grand Slam outriggers
34. AV Audio marine sound system, with six JL Audio speakers
35. Wired for deep -drop electric reels on both port and starboard sides