Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 10 in
Beam: 9 ft 4 in
LWL: 29 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 6500 lbs
Ballast: 2500 lbs
Dry Weight: 6500 lbs
Total Power: 10 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar 2GM 20F
Engine Model: Yanmar 2GM 20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 10 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Shore power inlet
2017 Doyle Stratis Main ( used 6 times)
2017 Doyle Stratis Jib ( used 6 times)
North chute with spinnaker Sally (rarely used)
New sail cover 2016
New coat of Varnish
New Main Halyard
New coat bottom paint sprayed on
New Harken spinnaker furler
IJPE : 478.00 sq ft
I : 38.50 ft
J : 11.50 ft
P : 38.00 ft
E : 13.50 ft
Working Sail Area : 478.00 sq ft
About the J/100
There's nothing quite like steering a sleek, fast boat with a light touch on the tiller, the stability of a keel below, being close to the water and sliding through waves with barely a wake or whisper. Time's too precious and the alternatives too numerous to put up with any boat less than what will recapture those simple joys of sailing. J/100 is designed to do just that. The comforts that experienced sailors appreciate are part of the package. A two cylinder inboard saildrive hums along at 6.5 knots like a sewing machine, when you can hear it. Why limit your horizons because the wind might die? There's a bona fide marine head and even a couple of bunks with an option for a V-berth forward for the occasional overnight. A dodger works to extend the sailing season.If you plan to single-hand the boat or do some relaxed non-spinnaker racing, the Hoyt jib boom works great and make the boat fantastic to single hand! No need to overwork the crew or have anyone on the foredeck when there's a self-tacking jib and automatic whisker pole. If you race, tack effortlessly on 10 degree shifts. For a day sail there is nothing better.
Most running rigging replaced 2016
- Hall 152C tapered carbon fiber mast, autoclave cured with double airfoil aluminum spreaders, main, jib, spin halyard and topping lift sheaves, spin/whisker pole track with sliding eye on front of mast, Harken System “A” mainsail luff track; mast finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step.
- Spartite mast wedge kit.
- Hall aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 6:1 internal mainsail outhaul, finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- Navtec continuous rod rigging with Navtec turnbuckles.
- Running rigging package with main halyard, jib halyard, spinnaker halyard, two jib sheets, two spinnaker sheets, main sheet, tack line, single line reef (doubles as Cunningham), and traveler control lines.
- Sailtech remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Hall B-12 Quik Vang with integral cleating.
- Harken Unit 0 headsail furler with control leading aft to cockpit.
- One 95 amp AGM Lifeline 27 battery.
- 12V DC battery switch.
- 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
- Navigation & steaming lights.
- UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
- Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
- Two swiveling reading lights.
- One dome light in main cabin.
- One fluorescent light in head.
- Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
Battery charger 2016
2nd heavy duty battery
Raymarine C120 chartplotter mounted on main bulkhead can see from helm.
4 Ray Marine ST60 multi displays on spray hood
Autohelm installed below deck.
Factory options upgrades
Self tacking Hoyt Boom
Self tailing cabin top winches
Two tone deck
Varnished Teak toe ril
Below deck autohelm
Teak door to v-berth
Vang lead aft to extra stopper
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.