New Dehler 44. Pure Innovation
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The objective of the Dehler 44 is to become the leading regatta cruiser between 42ft and 46ft. The 44 aims to achieve this by offering the fastest passages, with the smartest exterior as well as interior design. During the design study, there was a strong focus of Simonis & Voogd to achieve a fast and sleek hull with better control and ease of handling. A 21st century yacht to be ahead of the pack. The Dehler 44 has as standard, the innovations as shown in the various images, and will be available in 2 layouts, with options of a u-shaped or longitudinal galley, with interior designs of elegance (stylish) and avant-garde (modern) in 3 different executions : Dehler 44, Dehler 44SQ and Dehler 44 Regatta.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 44 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 37 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 18700 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
- Ergonomic self draining cockpit with open transom and removable utility box for bringing the boat in racing mode.
- Two carbonfibre steering wheels on diagonal pedestals integrated in cockpit sole.
- Large lockers on starboard and port side.
- Cockpit seats covered with teak.
- Flush teak covered cockpit floor with cockpit table that can be stored totally flush in cockpit floor.
- Locker in cockpit floor direct behind saloon entrance with flush hatch covered with teak for life raft storage.
- Possibility to open the middle part of removable utility box for easy entrance to cockpit.
- From the water via a carbonfibre swimming ladder that fits in the cockpitfloor. Or via a carbonfibre gangway which is realized by the swimmingladder.
- This entrance can be closed with GRP panels that can be stored in the starboard part of the utility box.
- Possibility to entrance the cockpit via the transom when the utility box is in and the middle part is closed via integrated steps covered with teak.
- Additional a stainless steel safety boarding ladder integrated in the tran-som under the cockpitfloor.
- All furniture, lockers, cupboards and drawers are made of blond teak.
- Floor made of wenge wood.
- Trims and fiddle?s finished with brushed alumin-ium.
- Bulkheads and hull inside panel-ling finished with brushed aluminium in combination with rough spraypainted white off.
- Ceiling innerliner rough spraypainted in off white.
- Ample storage space.
- ?Southco? Knobs & Handles.
- On portside U-shaped sofa.
- Saloon table and one separate slide able sofa on the other side of the table, star-board.
- Sofa?s covered with Jabana Beige upholstery.
- Rounded storage cupboards on both sides.
- On portside side navigation station with large chart table, storage space for charts and nautical books and recessable panel with carbon look for navigation equip-ment.
- Luxerious longside galley on starboard.
- Spacious double berth, feet towards bow.
- On portside a head with pump toilet incl. holding tank (50L) with deck extraction, shower, wash basin and storage cupboards.
- On starboard and portside identical aft cabins with spacious double berth and cupboards.
- Starter battery 12V/75AH, consumer battery 2x12V/200AH.
- Battery charger 50 AH.
- Separate main switches for starter battery and consumer battery.
- E-panel with circuit breakers at naviga-tion station.
- Shore power connection 230V in cockpit.
- 230 V outlet in navigation station, pantry and heads, 12 V outlet in nav station and cockpit.
- Boatmaster touch screen control panel for electronics.
- On starboard longside galley worktop made of Corian Antrazyt.
- Force 10 3-burner stove and oven (semi gim-balled).
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Electric pressurised water supply.
- Lockers for pots and pans underneath and for victuals above.
- Compressor coolbox
- Fridge ?Isotherm Inox 90? brushed metal (90L).
- Taps from ?Barka?
- Volvo Penta Compact Diesel engine
D2-55/150S 40kW, 4 cylinder.
- Sail-drive with 3 blade ?Flex-o-fold? folding propeller.
- Alternator 14V /115A.
- Luxuriously control panel with digital hour indicator, oil pressure, temperature and voltage indicator.
- Dieseltank, approx 200 litres, with indicator.
- Engine maintenance set.
- Hull and deck are built using the hand lay up method.
- The laminated con-struction consists of hydrolysis proof epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics and core cell foam as sandwich material.
- All structural internal members are blended in with the interior mouldings into one large hull liner which creates a clean finish inside.
- This distributes the keel and rig forces evenly along the laminated construction.
- Through hull fittings placed in a recess.
- Internally the laminate is sealed using topcoat.
- Hull is spray painted with AWL-Grip after-wards
- Open transom with removable utility box.
- 8 portlights integrated in hull.
- All sheets and halyards adjustable
- Electric anchorwinch installed in anchorbox with carbonfibre fold-out anchor roller system, ?Delta? anchor (20 kg) and chain (30 m)
- Open pulpit, lifelines with side openings for boarding and 2 di-vided pushpits.
- Teak wooden seats in pushpits
- 6 aluminium foldable mooring cleats ?Nomen?.
- Halyard organizers ?Spinlock? on couch roof
- 12 Halyard stoppers ?Spinlock? mounted on coach roof.
- Mainsheet traveller system with continuous adjustable slide, mounted on cockpit floor, ?Harken?.
- Geman mainsheet system with sheet lead underdeck on both sides
- Genoa tracks, continuous adjust-able from cockpit ?Harken?.
- Complete spinnaker or gennaker equipment, sheets, halyard, blocks Harken Black Magic, car-bon spinnaker or gennaker pole, track on mast. Spinnaker equip-ment with downhaul lead under deck.
- Filler nozzle for watertank (2x)
- Filler nozzle for fueltank (2x)
- Flush channel as preparation for integrated sprayhood
- 1 halyard Harken carbon racing winch B50.2 STREH electric
- 1 halyard Harken carbon racing winch B50.2 STR manual
- 2 genoa Harken carbon racing winches B65.2 STR manual
- 2 mainsheet Harken carbon racing winches B50.2 STR man-ual
- 2 winch handles with 2 winch handle pockets.
- Flagstaff with flagstaff holder
- Two carbonfibre steering wheels with covers
- Two magnetic compasses mounted on steering pedestals.
- Stainless steel safety boarding ladder in transom under the cock-pit floor
- Carbonfibre foldable swimming ladder in combination with car-bonfibre gangway
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Cockpit shower (warm/cold)
- Warps and fenders
- Cockpit table teak flush recess able in cockpit floor.
- Roll able integrated sprayhood
- Cockpit cushions dark blue with piping in 5 parts
- VHF preparation (wiring and antenna)
- Raymarine 2 x ST290 Graphic Display and ST290 Wind mounted in garage
- Raymarine color chartplotter E80 at navigation table
Deck and cabin construction
- Deck is produced in epoxy resin and spray painted with AWL-Grip after-wards.
- Sandwich construction with core cell foam to provide strength and insulation.
- Aluminium reinforcements laminated in for all fittings.
- The hull and deck are laminated to create an inte-grated structure.
- The anchor locker is self-draining and closing with hatch on deck.
- Teak on deck and in cockpit inclusive
- A 2,50 meters deep led, iron / foam / epoxy bulb keel.
- The upper part of the keel consist of a steel construction, covered by 2 GRP shells filled with foam, the lower part consists of a led bulb which provides a extremely low centre of gravity.
- The head of the keel is shaped as a cone which is situated in its female opposite inside the hull.
- This prevents peeling forces on the floor beams.
- The floor beams, laminated into the hull, distribute the keel and rig forces evenly along the laminate con-struction.
Sails & Rigging
- Nordic carbonfibre, keel stepped, tapered mast with:
- Carbonfibre boom
- Rod rigging
- 2 sets of spreaders
- Track on mast for spinnaker pole
- Fixed boomvang
- Carbonfibre spinnaker or genna-ker pole
- Stainless steel shrouds, rod rigging with roll-formed terminals
- Deck tip cups.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster, ?Holmatro?.
- Roller reefing system for headsail with underdeck drum Furlex type TD 300S.
- Spectra main- and jib halyard.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Mainsail outhaul adjustable from cockpit.
- Dehler reefing system for reef 1 and 2
- Mainsheet led underdeck aft to cockpit to both port and starboard winches
- North Sails Mainsail 61 m? D-cut Spectra reinforced 2 reefs, 2 full batten and 3 short batten
- North Sails Genoa 105% 46 m? D-cut Spectra reinforced with rope luff system and UV protec-tion
- Dehler Maindrop system