Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 9 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 7762 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
- Enclosed, self-draining cockpit with seats
- Non-slip floors with incorporated foot rests for helmsman
- All control lines led back to cockpit
- Access to lazarette with opening port and starboard hatches
- Gas locker recessed in lazarette with drain to transom
- Custom GRP tiller
- Woodwork in solid teak and teak faced ply, satin finished
- Teak and holly faced sole throughout yacht
- Textured moulded headliner throughout
- Berth and seat cushions in 100mm fire-resistant foam
- All locker doors fitted with positive catches
- Removable saloon table with drop leaves and fiddles
- 45 litre fuel tank under port settee
- 200 litre flexible water tank under starboard settee
- Negative earth system with in line circuit breakers
- Two 12 volt deep cycle 75Amp hour marine batteries
- Battery charging via main engine and 55 amp alternator
- Three way battery switch
- Wiring loom with provision for additional equipment
- Main circuit panel with circuit breakers in navigation area
- Twin burner gimbaled cooker with oven and pan clamps
- Safety crash bar in front of cooker
- Stainless steel sink with pressurised water supply
- Insulated cool box
- Lockers and stowage for comestibles, crockery and cutlery
- Access to galley drain seacocks
- 20hp diesel fitted with saildrive
- Fresh water cooling system and take offs for hot water system
- Two bladed folding propeller
- Control panel with rev counter and alarms (cockpit mounted)
- Single lever Morse control in cockpit adjacent to tiller
- Insulated engine box
- Fuel tank with baffles and sight gauge
- Exhaust system with water lock
- Hand laid GRP hull with sandwich core above the waterline, and additional lay up of multi-directional E-glass below waterline.
- Keel floors and framework of laminated E - glass.
- GRP interior moulded tray
- Watertight bulkhead at bow
- Hull gel coat in white
- Boot top stripe in navy blue
- Hand laid glass fibre with sandwich core in flat areas and additional reinforcement under deck fittings and high load areas.
- Integrally moulded non-slip areas - Deck gel coat in white.
- Fully moulded headliner giving clean high quality finish down below.
- Easy access to all deck fittings.
- Chart table to suit half-sized
- Admiralty charts with stowage beneath
- Stowage locker beneath chart table
- Navigators Seat
- Chart light
- Modular switch panel for electrical systems and instruments
- Provision for additional instruments
- Fin with cast iron top section and blended lead bulb.
- Wide top flange fitted into hull recess. Through bolted using 316 A4 stainless steel bolts, washers and nuts.
- Total weight approximately 1400kg.
- GRP foam cored blade.
- Aluminium Alloy stock.
- Self-aligning bearings top and bottom.
- GRP custom tiller
Spars & Rigging
- Fractional keel stepped mast
- Double swept back spreaders
- No runners - for easy handling
- Anodised aluminium mast and boom
- Twin groove head foil
- Anodised aluminium spinnaker pole
- Integral slab reefing lines
- Cascade kicking strap 32:1
- Spectra halyards