2006 Sabreline 47 Motor Yacht
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sabre's introduction of the Sabreline 47 in October 1996 redefined the "Downeast" style motoryacht. At one time, a "Downeast Motoryacht" described a modified version of a workboat, converted for use as a private yacht. These designs included many famous fishing trawler and lobster boat hulls. In the 1980s several Maine yards began redesigning the traditional downeaster. In the end, only a hint of the workboat lines remained. These new yachts looked more like pleasure craft versions of such famous military vessels as the World War II PT boats. Their flat shear lines and flaring bows introduced the handsome, conservative and rugged look which has now become the "Downeast Style." Designed for comfort in rough, offshore conditions, yet capable of smooth running at top speeds of over twenty knots, these modified deep-vee hulls quickly gained popularity as they earned a reputation for reliability and seaworthiness.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 52 ft 1 in
Beam: 15 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Bridge Clearance: 23 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
Deadrise: 14 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 43000 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 6CX 465 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (625 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (72 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
- (110 VOLT)
- - 60 Amp battery charger.
- - 12.5 KW Westerbeke generator with sound shield.>br>
- - Two 1250 CCA dedicated engine starting batteries.
- - Two 180 AH deep cycle batteries.
- - Double stainless steel sink with Scandvik faucet.
- - Electric range with stainless steel hood over.
- - Microwave oven.
- - Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer, 12V/110V
- - Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion of electrically connected thru-hulls.
- - 3 automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- - Twin Yanmar 465 Hp 6CX Seiries Diesels
- - 6 cylinder, fresh water cooled.
- - ZF IRM 220A transmission with 2:1 reduction gears.
- - 105 A, 12V alternators each engine.
- - 2.25" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts with shield.
- - Seawater cooled 6" exhaust system with Soundown water drop mufflers.
- - Engine isolator mounts.
- - Intermediate bearings.
- - 5 blade Nibral propellers.
- - Modified "V" hull design with 20 degree deadrise amidships and 14 degrees at transom.
- - Hull laminate system with ISO NPG gelcoat below waterline and vinylester back-up resin.
- - Isopthalic gelcoat above waterline.
- - Closed cell PVC foam cored hull bottom.
- - Swim platform with low profile ladder.
- - Molded in nonskid deck surfaces.
- - 1.25" diameter stainless steel rail system with vinyl wrapped intermediate lifelines and gates.
- - Pedestal with Muir VRC 1200 windlass.
- - Sliding doors to main salon, port and starboard.
- - Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches.
- - Transom door with boarding steps to swim platform.
- - Stainless steel opening ports with screens.