2006 Custom Langer
- View Full Specifications
Steel Expedition Yacht
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 199,900 Tax Paid (A$ 203,839)
The European VAT tax of 22.5% was paid allowing it to stay in the EU. Very reasonable moorage available in Poland.
In the words of her builder, Bogdan Kryk, "This yacht is not just a cruising yacht but a Luxury Expedition yacht designed not only to cruise the world but the Arctic and Antarctic, built to Poland's w-20 certification.
- 12 Meter steel ketch designed by Richard Langer and built in Poland
- Hull constructed from marine grade welding steel ST-3
- Keel filled with 3500 kg of poured lead
- 7 mm teak decks
- 18.5 meter Sparcraft French mast w/ 14mm and 12mm ss rigging
- Lumar primary and secondary winches
- 56 hp Yanmar diesel - 10 knot speed
- African Sapele Mahogany interior
The European VAT tax of 22.5% was paid allowing it to stay in the EU. Very resonable moorage available in Poland.
For more information contact Canadian Yacht & Ship Brokers Inc. at 604-868-7447 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please contact Master User at 604-270-9032
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (600 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (350 Litres)
Holding Tanks: Stainless steel (145 Litres)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.