2004 Mabry Chesapeake
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 270,000 (A$ 341,513)
An excellent example of a lovingly maintained Chesapeake Bay Deadrise, this boat has been constantly upgraded and is absolutely ready to go. Her Cummins QSM11 635hp has 2100 hours and delivers a 21kt cruise burning 18gph. AFterCooler was serviced at 1500hrs. Gear has a trolling valve with a dash mounted LED Indicator. There is an on board oil change pump. All services are current.
9KW Genset. 50Amp ShorePower. There is also a dockside hook up for cable & phone. Raw and fresh water washdown on deck, as well as a hot and cold fresh water sink at the tackle center. Under gunnel storage compartments provide plenty of room for dock lines and other items.
The comfortable cabin has excellent visibility, a fluid layout and boasts ample seating, plus the settee table drops to form a bunk.
Large galley down with plenty of storage, a 3 burner Force 10 Electric Cooktop, as well as a 110/12v Fridge/Freezer and a Microwave.
The stand up head has a separate stand up shower with seat.
Her extensive upgrade list from just the last 2 years includes but is not limited to;
- New aft steering helm
- All hydraulic lines replaced
- Thru hull fittings and hoses replaced
- bottom soda blasted, barrier coated and bottom painted with premium, ablative Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint
- Furuno 12" Touch Screen NavNet w/ Radar and Chirp Transducer
- New Lectrasan Sewage Treatment System
- New Battery Charger
- New Raw & Fresh Water Washdown Pumps
- New Side Curtains
- New Engine Box Cushion
- Rocket Launcher and all other external aluminum pipework AwlGripped White
- Hull painted with Star & Stripes Blue AwlGrip
- New Spray Rails Added
- New solid Mahogany Transom Overlay (has protective canvas cover)
- New Starboard Swim Platform
- New Sat TV & Stereo
- New Multi Color Underwater Lights
- New LED interior lighting
- New deck flood lights
- New Multi Color LED Courtesy Lights
- All New Faucets throughout
- New Cabin Privacy Curtains
This boat shows beautifully and is complimented everywhere she goes. Don't let her pass you by.
Call or email Rob at 410-476-4414 or email@example.com to discuss this wonderful opportunity in detail.
Please contact Rob Hardy at 410-476-4414
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.