· Deck covered by anti-skid paint system on exposed surfaces
· Top Genoa stainless steel 3-purpose attachment point (padeye) forward (serving as bowsprit and anchor bow fitting fixing point )
· Hull-deck joint covered with 25 mm high rounded teak toe rail
· Under-deck forestay attachement system
· Achor locker cover with hinges (2) and locking/opening fitting on STB
· A 1200 W anchor windlass recessed in anchor well, vertical drum, chain gypsy only, hand-held control w cable led directly to control box located in sail locker. The position of windlass enabling the anchor (15 or 25 kgs Bruce or Delta) to be carried outside with ancor well cover closed.
· Chain retention padeye in locker (forestay fitting)
· Swinging bow fitting in carbon on STB of forestay
· STB and Port bow pulpit, height 610 mm, 3 legs, navigational lights in aft corner. 30 mm polished st.steel tube.
· Through-deck furling line block
· 12 stanchions with st.steel bases, 610 mm x 25 mm, double height stainless steel lifelines
· Double lead blocks on stanchions above bases on port side.
· Mooring cleats in aluminium , folding , 330 mm, 2 in front, 2 aft, NOMEN type
· Staysail attachement point (folding padeye) over fwd sail locker bulkhead
· A low-profile hatch 80x80 cms over sail locker
· A low profile hatch 80x80 cms over sail front bathroom
· 2 low-profile hatches 60x60 cms over front cabin
· Jib barber padeyes, 1 per side
· Jib barber stand-up blocks, 1 per side. Barber line serves also as staysail sheet or boom preventer.
· Jib barber opening blocks, 1 pair
· Jib tracks , length 100 cm , with control line-operated stops and sheet lead under the deck roof cover
· Roller bearing genoa car tracks, 1 per side
· Fixed genoa track exit blocks, 1 per side
· Mast step padeyes (3 per side, 2 aft)
· Jib barber padeyes, folding
· Main chainplates, in carbon composite and stainless steel
· Coachroof side and front windows in toughtened safety glass , glued (bonded) to carbon laminate of the deck
· St.steel lead Stb and Port under the roof cover for lines coming from the mast and the jib sheets
· Turning blocks Stb and Port for the lines coming back
· 2 low profile deck hatches in the roof for saloon ventilation (50x50 cm)
· Recessed storage space for spraydodger
· Sliding companionway hatch in composite sandwich with water drainage
· 2 Washboards with lock and ventilation slots in wood. Storage space provided
· 2 grabhandles on companionway, teak or stainless steel
· 2 opening hatches over aft cabins, 40x40 cms or similar, low profile
· folding padeye for code "0" sheeting point
· 2 opening portlights to aft cabins in cockpit sides, 20 x 50 cms
· 4 stoppers each side for lines coming aft
-Jib barber, staysail sheet, boom preventer
-Mainsail base outhaul
-Jib barber, staysail sheet, boom preventer
· 2 selftailing winches, electric powered, aluminium black anodized, 2 speed, for mast lines and jib sheet
· stopper on sheer line for furling line, Stb
· turning block for furling line, Stb
· turning blocks for spinnaker sheets and code "0" sheets
· 2 selftailing winches, aluminium black anodized, 2 speed, for aft sheets and lines
· Aft pushpit, Stb and Port, 30 mm st.steel tube, 610 mm height. Navigational light on Port, Flagpole socket on Stb
· 2 storage lockers in cockpit seats, with hinges and lock
· Lifeline padeyes on both sides of companionway
· 2 stowage pockets for tails aft of cockpit seats, sail cloth
· Cockpit table with leg support , 2 folding flaps and grabrail above. Drink holders.
· Steering console pedestal with st.steel tube protection grabrail.
· Mainsheet padeye in front of the console
· Navigational instruments space on the console Stb and Port.
· Engine panel to Stb in the cockpit side .
· Steering wheel in carbon fibre 160 cm diameter, recessed in cockpit floor with drainage.
· Emergency steering tiller cover in cockpit floor
· Lifeline attachement padeye aft of the steering wheel
· Bilge pump in cockpit side to Port of helmsman's seat
· Engine control lever in cockpit side to Stb of helmsman's seat
· 2 cockpit lockers aft of the steering wheel in helmsman's seat , with hinges centrally and locks laterally
· Backstay chainplate in composite and stainless steel in midline
· Fold-out stern platform (operated hydraulically) with stops in both positions
· Folding bathing ladder in 25 mm st.steel tube with stowage in the aft lockers
· Gap between the platform and the stern allowing for ventilation / exhaust of :
Pantry and aft bathroom ventilation
· Stern shower with hot and cold water in aft platform recess
· Shore power cable in aft locker, directly mounted to the 220 V panel
· A deck filler gland for water and filler gland for diesel. Clearly marked to prevent mistakes during tankage.
· Rudder angle blocking device on the steering quadrant.
· Propane locker in aft cockpit locker , vented & drained to stern platform recess,
· Engine exhaust fitting on stern midline low (st.steel)
- · Hull is a one-piece sandwich laminate using Carbon/E-glass/Epoxy resin with Core-cell "P" grade SAN-based polymer as core material ( 25 mm high density foam, 130 and 100 kg/m3). Laminate is built using the prepreg technology developed by SP systems (prepreg vacuum bagging with curing at 85 degrees C - Sprint).
- · The structural bulkheads are made from female moulds using same laminate sandwich system with core thickness of 20 mm. Bonded to hull and deck with Spabond 345 Epoxy Adhesive System (SP Systems).
- · 2 forepeak bulkheads are watertight. The space in front of the forward bulkhead below the anchor well is filled with closed-cell PU foam.
- · Longitudinal and transverse stiffeners going are built in solid laminate using Carbon/E-glass/Epoxy resin (prepreg vacuum bagging with curing at 85 degrees C) bonded to the hull and structural bulkheads with Spabond 345 Epoxy Adhesive System (SP Systems)
- · Mast support in solid carbon laminate attached to the bulkhead and longitudinal stringer.
- · A medium draft lead bulb and cast iron fin keel is provided.
- · Keel area framing is made of Carbon-E-glass reinforced epoxy laminate, shock loads are spread over entire bottom area. Four transverse stiffeners for keel support, 80 cm spacing, two carbon wing bulkheads at the aft part of the keel plate to transmit grounding loads
- · The iron part of the keel is sandblasted, treated with primer and four layers of epoxy paint for full corrosion protection.
- · Deck is a one-piece sandwich laminate using Carbon/Epoxy resin with high-density foam
- as core material ( 25 and 20 mm high density foam, 100 and 80 kg/m3). Laminate is built using the prepreg technology developed by SP systems (prepreg vacuum bagging with curing at 85 degrees C - Sprint). Roof cover built with the same technology is mechanically attached on top.
- · Hull - deck joint is chemically bonded -glued with Spabond 735 Epoxy Adhesive System.
- · Self-aligning bearings steering system, with complete Vectran cable for substantial weight reduction .
- · Resistant to the corrosion, the bearings are self-aligning roller watertight racing version (JP3)
- · Carbon pedestal bonded to the deck.
- · 3 "Y" spokes carbon fibre wheel (160 cm diameter)
- · Steering pedestal system with chain drive- Vectran cable system.
- · Spade rudder is a high ratio airfoil section in carbon / epoxy laminate over massive carbon stock., built in high-pressure, high temperature autoclave (Isotop). GRP rudder tube, laminated to hull and a high laminated transverse and longitudinal girder.
- . 2 hull portlights, fixed, in front cabin area, glued and mechanically bonded
- . Hull and deck are sanded, primed with epoxy primer and sprayed with PU paint for best UV protection and gloss retention. Standard colour is white.
- . Hull cove and decorative stripes are painted with PU paint
- 3 MAST AND RIGGING
- · 9/10 2 spreader carbon mast
- · Masthead with 1 sheave aft, 2 sheaves forward for gennaker and code "0", platform for anchorlight, antennas, windvane and windex, clevis pin for backstay.
- · Headstay tang with straptoggle.
- · Sheave for genoa halyard in a position suitable for furling headstay.
- · Tang and sheavebox for inner forestay .
- · Reinforcements, compressions tubes and bushes for cap tang
- · 2 pairs of spreaders on bars with machined seats for diagonals, swept aft 20 degrees.
- · 5 halyard exits with pilotlines.
- · Gooseneck bracket with sail attachment and reefing hooks.
- · Vang bracket with attachement for rod vang and purchase block.
- · Standard mast step with through deck collar and fittings
- · Socket for cables and exits as required.
- · Wedges, watertight housing and clamps.
- · Awlgrip Painted
- · Spreader bars in hard anodized aluminium.
- · Gooseneck and vang fitting in hardanodized aluminium
- · Aluminium boom for loosefoot mainsail.
- · Outboard and inboard endfittings in alu with each 4 sheaves.
- · Outhaul purchase.
- · Vang fitting in hardanodized aluminium.
- · Rigid vang pneumatic
- · 2 reeflines.
- · Running rigging-Dyneema, to be specified
- · Standing rigging- Navtec Rod-Discontinious with Navtec rigging screws
- · Maststep for Hydraulic Mastjack system, reinforcement of bottom part of mast section.
- · Heelplug, maststep, shims and jack bar in hardanodized aluminium.
- · Backstay adjuster mechanical Harken (winch handle operated) B 500
- · Jib furling gear Facnor , black anodised profiles