Fabulous cruiser/racer Sailing Yacht with excellent performance and high-tech finishing. Luxury accommodation with 1 owner cabin + 1 vip cabin + 2 guest cabins + 1 captain cabin + 2 crew cabins. Carbon mast and in-furling boom, Kevlar rigging, genoa and gennaker furlers, hydraulic captive winches, lifting keel, bow thruster, 2 generators, 2 watermakers, 3 air conditioning compressors, full electronics, Minim and GSM radios, garage for tender, etc... Boat in excellent condition.
Please feel free to contact us for further information.
GERMAN FRERS 118
LOA : 36.00 m
Beam : 8.00 m
Draft : 3.50/5.50 m
Displacement : 120 tons
Engine : 550 hp
Construction : Carbon/Kevlar sandwich
Year : 2002
Rig & Sails
Southern Spars mast in carbon fibre.
Southern Spars in-boom furling hydraulic system in carbon fibre.
Hydraulic boom vang.
Standing rigging in Kevlar fibre.
Running rigging :
- Mainsail halyard in Vectran and others halyards in Spectra.
- All sheets in Spectra.
Reckman genoa hydraulic furler.
Reckman gennaker hydraulic furler.
Sail wardrobe :
- Furling mainsail in carbon/spectra.
- Storm mainsail in Dacron.
- Gennaker in Norlon.
- Heavy reach gennaker in Norlon.
- Furling genoa in carbon/spectra.
- Racing full batten genoa in carbon.
- Furling working jib in carbon/spectra.
Engines & Tanks
Main engine : 550 hp Man D2848 LE401.
Auxiliary engine : 130 hp Man 6660E.
Direct shaft transmissions with 4 blades Korsor propeller.
Top speed : 14 knots / Cruising speed : 12 knots.
Range under power : 1400 nautical miles.
Alpha Laval MMB203 gasoil centrifugal separator.
Gasoil tanks : 9,400 liters.
Lub oil tank : 250 liters.
Dirty lub oil tank : 600 liters.
Fresh water tanks : 5,000 liters.
Grey water tanks : 900 liters.
Black water tanks : 900 liters.
Tecnicomar automatic black and grey water treatment machine (6500 l/day).
Huge aft exterior area with 2 steering stations and cockpit saloon + Large interior saloon + Dining room + Galley + Navigation station.
1 forward owner cabin with shower room and bathroom ensuite.
1 double vip cabin with bathroom ensuite.
2 twin guest cabins with additional Pullman berth (6 berths) with shower room ensuites.
1 aft captain cabin cabin with bathroom ensuite.
2 twin crew cabins (4 berths) with adjacent shower rooms.
Main exterior equipment
Steering stations :
- 2 Solimar helm stations with back-up system and controls at each.
- Gyro compass.
- Autopilot control.
- Mainsail halyard up/down joystick control.
- Mainsail sheet in/out joystick control.
- Genoa furl in/out joystick control.
- Genoa sheet in/out joystick control.
- Gennaker furl in/out joystick control.
- Gennaker sheet in/out joystick control.
- Hydraulic pressure digital meters for mainsail, boom vang, outhaul, backstay
- Bow thruster control.
- Main engine control and main engine digital RPM meters.
- 2 Harken 1120.3 ST hydraulic captive winches for halyards.
- 2 Harken 1140.3 ST electric winches for genoa.
- 2 Harken rails 64 mm for genoa sheets.
- 2 Harken custom gears C4806.
- 2 x 5000 w Lewmar hydraulic windlasses.
- 2 x 136 kg CQR anchors in stainless steel.
- 2 x 100 chain (14 mm).
- 4 Rondal flush deck hatches 475x475 mm.
- 4 Rondal flush deck hatches 360x360 mm.
- 1 Rondal flush deck electric hatch on owner cabin.
- 1 Rondal sliding hatch.
100 hp Carimat hydraulic bow thruster.
3 x 4000 w hydraulic central powers.
Aft garage with folding door for tender / bathing platform with swimming ladder and deck shower.
Cockpit cushions and awning .
Main interior equipment
Starting batteries for main engine : 4 x 12V = 400 Amp.
Starting batteries for auxliary engine : 2 x 12V = 200 Amp.
Generator batteries : 2 x 12V = 200 Amp.
Service batteries : 12 x 2V = 1200 Amp (Gel batteries without maintenance).
Winch batteries : 12 x 2V = 860 Amp (Gel batteries without maintenance).
Cariboni hydraulic batteries : 12 x 2V = 1200 Amp.
Radio battery : 1 x 12V = 115 Amp.
Battery chargers :
- Main engine : 25 Amp 220/24V Rocoma electronic.
- Auxiliary engine : 15 Amp 220/24V Rocoma electronic.
- Service : 125 Amp 220/24V Rocoma electronic.
- Winches : 125 Amp 220/24V Rocoma electronic.
- Carboni hydraulics : 125 Amp 220/24V Rocoma electronic.
- Radios : 15 Amp 220/24V Rocoma electronic.
2000 w + 500 w Rocoma inverters 220V/24V.
35 kw + 25 kw Kohler generators.
2 x 260 l/h HPSC260 watermakers.
3 x 180000 btu Condaria reversible air conditioning system throughout
2 x 100 liters Gianneschi stainless steel boilers.
6 Tecma "Evolution" electric toilets.
Main household equipment
Miele KM470 induction hob + Miele H176 microwave oven + Miele extractor hood.
400 liters fridge + Daily fridge with 4 drawers + 2 fridges in bar + 400 liters deep-freezer + 30kg/24h icemaker.
2 Comenda LBC275 dish washer + Miele dryer.
Sony CD/DVD players and Sony video players in the saloon and owner cabin.
Sony CD players in guest cabins.
TV Satellite receiver with 42” plasma screen in the saloon and 20" LCD screen TV's in the cabins.
Communication and navigation equipment
3 gyro compasses.
B&G Hydra 2000 navigation pack (Loch / Speedometer / Wind vane / Anemometer / Depth sounder / Etc...) with 6 FFD displays and 2 wind analogic indicators.
Probe Interphase sonar.
Raytheon Nav320 GPS/Chart plotter.
Robertson autopilot with 2 AP22 control units on helms and AP20 on chart table.
Raytheon R84HS radar in navigation station.
Raytheon RL80 radar in living room.
Furuno Navtex DFAX207 weatherfax.
2 Sony navigation computers (chart table and living room) with MaxSea cartographical software.
Shipmate RS8300 VHF radio.
Shipmate RS87 VHF radio with DSC.
Sailor RE2100 SSB radio (240 w).
Mini M Inmarsat satellite radio.
Raytheon intercom with 8 telephones (owner, guest , and captain cabins + crew quarter + dinning room).
EPIRB satellite beacon 121.5 MHz mini PLB8.
EPIRB satellite beacon SOS406 121.5 MHz GPS.
Complete safety equipment with 2 liferafts 8 for persons.
Pains Wassex Solas automatic fire extinghishing system and12 fire extinghishers.
Computer monitoring and alarm system for water, grey water, black water, fuel, hydraulic systems, low oil pressure for engines and generators, temperature, voltage, pumps, etc…
Video cameras on 1er spreader mast, on cockpit, on engine room, and on quarter crew.
Teak on cockpit and deck.
Sailing Yacht comfortable with very good performance, perfect for cruising and racing as well.
Lifting keel Sailing Yacht offering easy access to shallow waters.
Private boat, very few chartered, with high-tech finishing and in perfect condition.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.