Rare opportunity to own a real pedigree blue water cruiser that has proven abilities to take you to the most exciting places.
By all means the best maintained and most equipped sailing yacht of it's kind.
S/Y "VIVID" is a JONGERT 2700M, owned by the same owner since 2004 and driven by the same captain and management team for more than 10 years.
Yacht owners seeking a competitive edge without compromising on style and ambiance will find everything they want here.
This yacht has the ability to sail in great comfort and safety to the most distinguished places.
In particular VIVID is run by a full crew all year around and the owner spares no expense to keep the yacht in "as new" condition at all times.
Received a HUGE refit back in JONGERT, Holland back in 2012 and another impressive refit during 2016.
A must visit to see the yacht, you will not believe the condition of the yacht, it looks simply stunning!!!!
Our Company SOLD this yacht to the current owner back in 2004, and is managing the yacht since then including all refit supervision.
More details and all relevant history is available on request.
For further information contact us -
Roy Klajman +447887676888
For a virtual tour please press the below link :
Rigging and Hydraulics
Safety and Medical Equipment (all with valid service certificates)
- Pioneer DEH-x960bt (Pilot House)
- X3 Kenwood KDC-6051U (Guest Cabins)
- Aquatic AQ MP5 BT (Crew Quarters)
- Pioneer DVD Player DV-420v (Salon)
- Akail DVD player (Crew Quarters)
- Samsung Digital System conversion- World TV signal Receiver (VHS 5v-70000w,4 head hi-fi, stereo mts A2/Nicom, Vps/PDC (Salon)
- Bose 6 disc magazine, stereo (Salon)
- Panasonic TV 3d/Full HD;20inch (salon)
- Samsung TV/monitor; 20inch (Crew quarters)
- X17 Magnat speakers (Crew quarters, guest cabins and showers)
- X2 big BOSE speakers (Pilot House)
- X8 small BOSE speaker (Salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.