SATORI can be configured as a ketch or modified cutter Satori was sailed as an offshore ketch from 2001 thru 2007. The owners wanted to do more coastal cruising as well as Gulf of Mexico crossings from Pensacola to Key West so SATORI was converted to a modified cutter. She can be configured as either a cutter or a ketch since the mizzen mast and boom-furler are in stowage. ICW 63' mast.
Satori is a special vessel that needs to be seen to be completely appreciated. Schedule your appointment today.
THE SHANNON 47/52
“The Shannon 47/(52)'s design, construction and philosophy are uniquely aligned; the boat is forward-thinking in concept, yet rooted in the unwavering tradition of sailing far and wide."
-BLUE WATER SAILING
Rick Zern, Certified Professional Yacht Broker
Murray Yacht Sales has been serving the Marine Community since 1974 and is the authorized Gulf Coast dealer for new BENETEAU and J/BOATS. View All of Our Brokerage SAIL & POWER Listings.
For Exposure when Selling and Selection when Buying, Murray Yacht Sales should be YOUR BROKER.
Murray Yacht Sales on Facebook
• The Shannon 47/52 is the ultimate luxurious, short-handed, long distance ocean cruiser. The 47/52 is manageable underway by one person, but can provide accommodations for as many as nine.
• The Shannon 47/52 is a medium displacement boat built to the strongest construction standards in the industry that provides the necessary water and fuel capacities, and creates an environment where people can sail safely, comfortably, and quickly no matter how long or short the passage.
• The cockpit is the best among mid-size cruisers, with ample room including 6' 7" long seats, giving both a place to lie down and good access to a deep sail locker on the port side of the cockpit.
• The Shannon 47/52 offers a 47' 6” reverse transom or extended 51' 9" counter transom.
• The Shannon 47/52 is available in either a fixed keel or keel centerboard hull.
• The Shannon 47/52 offers a choice of rig: cutter, ketch, or custom Shannon “Scutter” or “Sketch”.
• The Shannon 47/52 offers excellent ocean sailing capability, good speed in light air and exceptional seaworthiness.
• The 47/52 has a length/displacement ratio of 227, and a sail area/displacement ratio of 17.5.
• The Shannon 47/52 hull design has been proven on many ocean voyages and the people sailing them have the enormous advantage of being on a boat that will not tire them out during the passage.