Built for a Spanish family, she is a strong seaworthy and comfortable cruising yacht.
In 2007 the yacht underwent a most comprehensive refit in Sardinia.
She has been painted; has new rigging; spars were overhauled and painted; teak decks completely replaced; new hydraulic gangway added; new deck hatches; complete new galley built in; other interior refurbishment including headliners, carpets, upholstery, new washbasins, new mirrors, new toilets, new entertainment equipment; new generator; all tanks were opened and cleaned; bilges cleaned; new instrument panel at helm; much new equipment; fuel and plumbing systems overhauled and partly renewed;
In May 2010 the yacht was serviced and prepared for the new season. Some further upgrades were also been carried out including renewal of saloon windows and renewal of some interior headlings.
In 2013 she had a new performance main sail.
Lenght o.a.: 25.00 m
Beam: 6.00 m
Draft: 3.00 m
Displacement: 60000 Kg
Engine brand: Caterpillar
Engine model: 3208
Engine power: 1 x 210 hp
Engine was completely refitted in 2007 to “0 hours”.
Max Prop 3 blade propeller
Cruise speed: 9 kn
Fuel tank: 3500 litres (stainless steel)
Fresh water tank: 2500 litres
Grey water tanks: 2 x 200 litres each approx – opened and cleaned
Black water tanks: 2 x 200 litres each approx - opened and cleaned
- One Owner Cabin with two berths, one double and one single, and ensuite toilet / shower.
- Two Guests Cabins, one with upper and lower berths (port) and one with side by side berth (stbd), each with ensuite toilets / showers, in front of the cabins.
Captains cabin with two berths and adjoining toilet / shower area.
Crew cabin in bow with two pipe berths and own toilet / wash area.
Interior woodwork finished in wood.
Cabin floors of teak and holly.
Beige upholstery with white towelling covers, all new 2007.
Saloon sofa areas with new leather trim to their front edges.
New headlining to aft captain cabin, 2009.
New veneer to the surface tops in the saloon.
New companionway stairs made and fitted.
New headlining to forward guest cabins, May 2010.
White curtains to saloon windows.
New mattresses and bedding
The galley was completely stripped out and completely rebuilt with all new units (in red and silver) and new equipment: forward are the fridge units and dishwasher, corian work tops, LG Microwave, hotpoint Ariston clothes washer, Bosch Grand Prix dishwasher, Miele extractor hood, Alpes Inox cooker with 3 gas burners and one electric hob, with gas oven.
The saloon is very spacious and particularly light and airy with windows each side and forward in the coaming. L sofa areas each side.
Starboard side dining table is adjustable up and down and there are three removable chairs around the inboard side of the table. Aft of the settee is locker for glasses, china and table ware.
Coffee table port side, with drinks fridge, bar unit and shelves aft of settee.
Entertainment systems (TV, DVD, stereo) built in on port side over the settee.
- Hydraulic stern boarding gangway added new 2007, stows into stern (modifications to deck and lazarette were made to accommodate it)
- Foredeck hatch and the two hatches over forward cabins, new 2007 (replaced in flush fitting style).
- When old deck was removed, all aluminium decking under was checked, cleaned and overhauled.
- Large cockpit area, teak in cockpit (seats and backrest) renewed.
- Stainless framed deck prisms in deck.
- Stainless hand rails.
- Stainless Dorade vents.
- Two deck up- lights (in deck).
- Coaming windows resealed and new Plexiglass, 2010.
- Anchor windlass, Maxwell, 24v (overhauled 2007) recessed in bow locker.
- CQR anchor 66kg and 100m of 12mm chain (chain new 2007).
- Spare anchor.
- Quick chain counter unit at helm.
- Lewmar Capstan electric 24v, mooring winch on deck at bow.
- Harken stainless genoa tracks with cars.
- Two gas lockers at stern.
- Large stern lazarette.
- Storage box.
- Teak and stainless steel wheel. Harken steering system.
- Deck wash system.
- Deck shower.
Generator, Fischer Panda 14 KW new 2007, approx 390 hours at March 2013 (installed in engine room with good access).
Air-conditioning throughout with fancoil units to each cabin, galley, navigation area and in saloon (system overhauled and serviced during refit).
Water-maker HRO 200 litres per hour (installed under floor of the saloon)
Service batteries, 12 units of 2v, 24v, 1000 A
Samsung TV in saloon, 2007. Pioneer DVD, 2007.
LG flatscreen TV at galley for crew, 2007.
Stereo system including speakers in saloon and in cockpit.
Hi-Fi system in each cabin.
Engine start and generator batteries, new 2007
24 and 220 v systems
Mastervolt battery charger 24v / 100A
Alternator 40 A at 220v – new
Shorepower with cable and plug connections
Vetus gas detector
Hot water tank, via 220v immersion
Pumps for grey and black water were renewed in the refit.
4 electrical and 1 manual toilets – new in refit (note: discharge systems both in tanks and over board).
Bilge pumps - with 4 single pumps plus 1 powerful, 24v/150 litre per minute general pump.
- Zodiac dinghy RIB, 3.6m, new 2013.
- Avon semi rigid tender, 3.5m, 1997.
- Yamaha 4 stroke outboard, 2007
- Johnson 15 hp outboard, 2007
- 2 x Liferafts, one x 6 man and one x 8 man
- 2 x Jonbuoys
- Lifejackets x 9
- Fire-extinguishing system in engine room CO2
- Fire-extinguishers, four
- Fire hose on deck
- Bimini (with side panels and aft panel enabling cockpit to be enclosed).
- Cockpit cushions and helm seat cushions.
- Teak varnished hi-lo cockpit table with hinged leaves (adjustable up and down to form sun bed, drinks table or full dining table for 6 or more).
- Side boarding gangway / ladder.
- Folding stern boarding gangway 3m.
Brookes and Gatehouse instruments, including:
- B&G 2000 Hydra MFD unit at chart table;
- MFD repeater at cockpit;
- MFD repeater in captain cabin: MFD repeater in owners cabin;
- MFD repeater at forward end of saloon;
- 1 x 20/20 repeater in mid cockpit;
- 2 x 20/20 repeaters in front of helm;
- Wind direction analogue unit at helm.
Robertson AP200 autopilot, control at pedestal, electro 24v / hydraulic.
Furuno GPS Waas GP32, at nav station.
Furuno radar, screen by helm and main unit at chart table
Geonav Navionics Plotter, 7 Wide Net unit at helm, and 11 Colour unit at chart table
Sailor SSB RE2100, at nav station.
Sailor VHF RT 2048 at nav station.
Sailor Mini M and Standard C satellite phone system (handset in saloon port side)
N.2 x Plastimo Olympic deck compasses, new 2007
Barient winch system including:
- 2 x custom S/T hydraulic primary winches (at aft deck)
- 2 x 736 S/T hydraulic secondary winches (at aft deck)
- 2 x 28+ S/T winches (at aft deck)
- 2 x 28+ winches (on mizzen mast)
- 1 x 736 S/T hydraulic winch for mainsheet (new hydraulic engine)
- 1 x Barient 28+ winch for mainsheet track car
- 4 x 36 S/T - around foot of mast (2 hydraulic and 2 manual)
(Note: winches were overhauled and serviced during the refit and the mainsheet winch had a new motor)
Mainsail – new 2013
Genoa – new 2013
Spinnaker Hood (1996) of nylon
Spinnaker asymmetric Depoorter (2000) of nylon
Gennaker Hood (1992) of nylon
Mizzen, 53 sq/m full batten Depoorter (2003) Spectra Hidranet Dimension Poliant
Mizzen stay sail Hood (1992) of Dacron
Stay sail, 40 sq/m Depoorter (2000) Spectra DYS Dimension Polyant
Sail area 323 sq/m