1989 Allegra 24
Des Moines/Seattle, WA
- View Full Specifications
New to Market
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Des Moines/Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 32,000 (A$ 42,356)
Designed by Fred Bingham, father of Bruce Bingham who penned the Flicka, and built by Scandia Marine Custom Yacht Builders as a sea kindly pocket cruiser. The interior was finished by a master carpenter with an open, efficient layout that sleeps four adult and has ample storage. Often compared to the Pacific Seacraft Flicka and Dana 24, Lyle Hess Falmouth Cutter, and the Nor'Sea 27 for robust construction, sail handling characteristics and traditional aesthetics, the Allegra in a excellent choice for local cruisers and longer range passage makers alike.
Moored in Des Moines and coming to Seattle by April 15th. Available for showing by appointment. Give us a call and we'll arrange a time to get you aboard!
Please contact Ray Neglay at (206) 547-2755
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Fred Bingham
Total Power: 9.9 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: 9.9
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 25
Engine Power: 9 HP
Spacious interior layout with open full size V-berth forward and two full length settees in the main salon that double as berths. The salon table stows under the forward berth and deploys to the extended position to the compression post between the two salon settees. The galley is to starboard at the base of the companionway steps with the enclosed head directly opposite to port.
- Stereo cassette w/weather and marine VHF radio.
- LeFiell mast and boom.
- (3) Andersen #10 winches
- Spare tiller
- Mainsail w/reefs, and jib, all in like new condition.
- Roller furling system for headsail 2012.
- Chain plates replaced.
- Oversized pintles and gudgeon.
- Custom bow platform, anchor roller, and pulpit installed.
- Eight bronze ABI port lights, four fixed and four opening.
- New 24" high double lifelines.
- Duel batteries w/two stage charger and full AC shore power.
- Two rotating interior cabin lights and two fixed red/white cabin lights.
- LED light strips in main cabin.
- CQR and anchor
- Stainless steel galley sink.
- Manual water pump (foot pump).
- New alcohol stove.
- Re-plumbed 2008.
- New Yamaha 9.9 hp outboard motor w/approx. 25 hours.
- New outboard motor mount.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.