One of Symbol’s more popular models during the late 1980s, the 51 Yachtfisher combines the best elements of a sundeck yacht (a full-width master stateroom and a spacious aft deck) with the flexibility and convenience of a good-sized fishing cockpit. Built on a solid fiberglass modified-V hull, the standard two-stateroom floor plan of the Symbol 51 is arranged with the galley and dinette down and queen berths in both staterooms.
Like nearly all boats built in Taiwan during the past couple of decades, the interior is completely finished with traditional teak woodwork. A lower helm was a popular option, and a sliding door next to the helm provides easy access to the foredeck.
An entertainment center and wet bar were standard in the salon. On deck, a hardtop covers the aft deck and a transom door in the cockpit opens to the swim platform.
Additional features include a bow pulpit, a storage lazarette in the cockpit, a tub/shower in the aft head, and a spacious flybridge with the helm forward. The twin 375hp Cat diesels cruise the Symbol 51 YF at 17–18 knots and reach a top speed of about 20 knots. The boat has a generator and heat and air conditioning throughout.
This boat is LLC owned and has a Coast Guard
Coastwise Endorsement for Charter (has never been chartered)
Please contact listing agent Mark Davenport for additional information or to schedule a showing.
Cell Phone (310) 804 7535
1) Racks on both engines were removed, replaced and injectors cleaned.
2) Rebuilt generator with very low hours
3) Heat exchanger's were rodded out
4) Expansion tanks were boiled clean
5) Fresh water cooling system was flushed
6) New thermostats
7) Majority of fresh water and raw water hoses replaced on engines
8) Full engine service for both
9) Sea strainers rebuilt
10) New canvas and strataglass
11) New galley faucet
12) New stove top
13) New refrigerator/freezer
14) New propane tank enclosure and plumbing to stove top
15) New freshwater system (pump and hoses)
16) Air Condition serviced
17) New Simrad radar/sonar/chartplotter
18) New high gain TV antenna with new wiring going to cabins
19) New VHF radio
20) New CD/Stereo system
21) New forward cabin LED reading lamps
22) 1 1/2 scoop bait tank completely rebuilt including new bait pump
23) 5 new bilge pumps
24) Engine room Halon system serviced
25) Aft cabin toilet rebuilt
26) New macerator pump
27) Full exterior detailing Dec 2017
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.