January 2018 - 35k Price Reduction to get to 264,900.00 She is the best priced 65 Hatteras on the market for any that are somewhat close to the condition. With Low Hours and LOTS of Updates She is a Great Buy at this price.
November 2017 - Another 25k Reduction. Owners ready to sell. She is not an old beat up Sportfhish as the price may imply. She is super clean with tons of updates and used on a regular basis. All in great condition and ready for adventure. An excellent buy.
June 2017: 50k Price Reduction. "This is a whole lot of boat for this money"
October 2017 - Another Big Price Drop, Now at 325,000. What a great buy on a 65 Footer that you can fish on one day after taking delivery. Most boats in this price range will require a few to many thousand dollars spent on her to be seaworthy and safe. This 65 is ready to go and is used on a regular basis.
From Power Boat Guide in 2016,
" The Hatteras 65 Convertible remains the best selling sportfishing boat her size ever built"
This Hatteras 65 has had a very significant amount of updates in the past two years to include:
- All New 4 Side Enclosures
- All New Cushions, Bridge and Cockpit
- Interior updates including Carpet, Furniture Coverings and More
- Engines have had Significant Updates and Recent Service. She is used on a regular basis.
- Recently Serviced NAIAD Stabilizers
The overall condition of this 65 Hatt is Really Great. She appears to have had light use during her life time and shows no signs of abuse of neglect. The engine room is clean and well organized and no signs of lots of changes to the original equipment.
She is fully equipped with all the Navigation Equipment and Comfort Amenities to Ensure the Owners with a Great Cruising or Fishing Experience to virtually any location in the World. With her 183 sq feet of Teak Cockpit, two 20KW Onan Generators, Stabilzers, Updated Interior, Glossy Exterior and Classic Lines the Owners and Guest will Fish and Cruise in Comfort and Style.
This Hatteras is definitely worth serious consideration if you are looking at any Sport Fishing Vessel in the 60-70 foot class. A whole lot of boat for not a lot of money. She is used on a regular basis but mostly for day trips so the hours are still low. She stays in "ready to fish" condition and should offer the new Owners many many years of enjoyment.
For Additional information or to arrange a viewing of this Hatteras please call:
Mike Lewis 850-496-1172 or MLewis@MarineGroupEC.com
Massive Flybridge with recently updated Isinglass 4 Sided Enclosure, and includes:
- Port and Starboard Lounge Seating with recently New Cushions
- Center Helm Chair
- Wrap Around Style Helm with three large display units and room to add more
- Second Control Station located aft on port side of Bridge
- Starboard side Aft Facing Seating, also newer cushions
- Helm Air Conditioning
- Stereo Speakers
- Extended Sun Shade over Cockpit
- NAIAD Stabilizers
- Garmin 5215 GPS/Plotter & Sounder
- Furuno NavNet Radar
- FLIR Night Vision
- Robertson Auto Pilot
- ICOM VHF
- Clarion AM/FM CD Player
- Stereo Speakers
- Emergency Shut Down
- Spare Props
Beautifully updated Salon with new carpet, wall coverings and re-covered furniture. To Port is a large L shaped sectional with Cocktail Table. Starboard are two large Barrel Chairs and round cocktail table.
- Newer Flat Screen TV
- Entertainment Center with Stereo
- Wet Bar with Storage
- Ice Maker
- Updated Track Lighting
- Custom Wood Blinds
- Overhead Speakers
- Electrical Distribution Center
- Cabinet Storage
- Large U Shaped Raised Dinette
- Full Size Stainless Refrigerator & Freezer
- 4 Burner Electric Cooktop
- Sharp Convection / Microwave Oven
- Stainless Sink
- Ample Storage
- Wood Flooring
Massive Salon with separate Galley up and raised Dinette. Below to port is the VIP Guest State Room with private Head and Shower and Cedar Lined Hanging Locker.
To Starboard is the Guest State Room with Two Bunks and private Head and Shower. Guest SR also has entry to pump room.
Forward is the Master State Room with Full Size Island Berth, Private Head with Full Shower and Bath Tub, Two large drawer storage cabinets and Closet with Bi-Fold Doors.
- NIAD Stabilizers
- Two ONAN 20 KW Generators, Hours - 2375 port, 2295 Stbd
- Twin MTU 8V Engines with 1750 Original Hours
- At 1700 She Cruises 21 knots and at 2000 24 Knots, Very Respectable for a 65.
- FLIR Night Vision
- Full Array of Electronics
- Several recent updates and services to engines and mechanical systems.
4851 Wharf Parkway, Suite D-224
P.O. Box 650
Orange Beach, AL 36561