1986 C&C 27 Mark V
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bristol, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 9,000 (A$ 11,878)
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: C&C Yachts
Designer: Robert Ball
LOA: 26 ft 6 in
Beam: 9 ft 3 in
LWL: 23 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 4420 lbs
Ballast: 1715 lbs
Total Power: 8 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1987
Engine Model: 1GM10
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 8 HP
PRELIMINARY VESSEL DETAILS
HULL & DECK:
- White gelcoat hull, double blue boot, gray bottom.
- 2015 Bottom soda blasted, Epoxy barrier coated and two coats of bottom paint.
- Fiberglass decks refinished with gray non-skid Interlux.
- Swim ladder, transom-mounted.
- S/S bow rail, stern rail & lifelines.
- Aluminum extruded toerail.
- Bronze seacocks.
- Tiller steering in self-bailing cockpit.
- Fin keel; spade rudder.
Fuel: 12 gallons.
Water: 20 gallons.
Holding: New 2018 bladder tank (to be installed this spring).
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single 1987 Yanmar 1GM10 diesel, 8 hp, 1 cylinder, FWC.
- Less than 1500 hours according to Seller; no hour meter.
- 2013 new hoses, belts, filters.
- 12V electrical system only.
- Two Group 24 12V batteries with selector switch.
- Circuit breaker panel.
- 12V bilge pump and manual pump.
- For 4.
- Forward vee berth sleeps two, port and starboard settees, and quarter berth for one.
- Galley to starboard includes single S/S sink, 2 burner alcohol stove, ice chest with 12V refrigeration, dish lockers and manual hand pump.
- Par manual W.C. in enclosed head.
- Teak cabin sole.
- Blue cabin cushions.
- Signet SL80 depth & knotmeter.
- Apelco VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- New Ritchie compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 342 sq. ft sail area.
- Masthead sloop rig.
- Two Mainsails – approximately 20 years old and one newer.
- Four jibs: 150 Mylar genoa, 120% dacron jib, 90% dacron jib, 70% dacron jib.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- Adjustable backstay.
- 1#18 Barient winch; 1#10 Barient winch; 2 primary winches; 2 secondary winches.
- Main halyard; 2 jib halyards.
- New Harken roller furler; Boom Kicker Boom Vang.
- New Harken traveler.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Halyards led aft to cockpit; Internal main and jib halyard.
- Spade anchor; lunch hook anchor; anchor rode and anchor.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Boat stands.
- Boat hook.
- Life jackets.
- Portable searchlight.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.