Very well-equipped! Lots of Upgrades!
Annie Roe is a capable sailing vessel that is easily managed, yet fully cruise-ready. She even comes with twin kayaks! Major upgrades include:
- New Raymarine Navigation
- New Raymarine Autopilot
- New Self-tailing Winches
- New Cutlass Bearing, Transmission Coupling, and Prop Shaft
- Complete electrical rewire
- New Batteries (3 house, 1 starter, 1 spare)
- New galley sink and faucet
- New custom Corian countertops
- Folding propeller and new Cutlass Bearing
- LED lighting throughout
- Stereo system with internal and cockpit speakers
Her 14 hp Universal Diesel has been well maintained, with just 1,400 hours. A bulkhead-mounted propane heater is another nice feature. A beautiful custom binnacle with all-new Raymarine navigation is what you'd expect to see on a 40-footer. Sail inventory includes a 150% roller-furled genoa and a spinnaker.
Her Everett moorage is readily transferable to a new owner.
This boat is very well-equipped and ready for Summer!
We're open Monday thru Saturday, 10 AM to 4:30 PM. Please call Roger (206-261-3790) or Marty (206-769-6142) to schedule a viewing of this outstanding vessel, or any of our various power/sail listings. Drop-ins are always welcome, but call ahead is recommended.
Connecting People to Boats!
607 11th Street Port of Everett Marina
On the Water at the North Yacht Basin
Everett, WA 98201