1983 Cape Dory 36 Cutter
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Titusville, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,900 (A$ 79,359)
EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED, CAPE DORY PEDIGREE,
OFFSHORE CAPABLE, AND... PRICED RIGHT!
WE URGE YOU TO COMPARE...
YOU'LL FIND THERE IS "NO COMPARISON" TO THE CONDITION OF "ALETHIA"
REVIEW THE SPECS THEN CALL US TO GET ABOARD WHILE YOU STILL CAN... SHE WILL NOT BE ON THE MARKET LONG AT THIS REDUCED PRICE. WE WELCOME YOUR MOST RIGID INSPECTION. PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED!
EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org CELL PHONES: Gary at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050 We realize your time is important and you may drive a long distance so please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in FL contact office for details.
Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL BROKER
Please contact Gary Monnell at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Carl Alberg
LOA: 36 ft 2 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
LWL: 27 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 16100 lbs
Ballast: 6050 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: JH3JE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1164
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (54 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Master Stateroom Forward: Queen berth with custom mattress plus custom pillow top. Exceptionally comfortable! Hullsides finished in varnished ash. Hullside shelving port and starboard. Bureau to starboard with 2 drawers and 2 lockers. Hanging locker to port. Two opening ports and and overhead hatch. Hella fan for comfort along with the central A/C and heat system. 2 Cubbies and 3 drawers under berth. Berth steps port and starboard. Anchor locker access full forward. "Very cool" berth lighting!
Head is next aft to port with Raritan head (large bowl), 4 lockers, ss sink, bulkhead mirror. Adjacent to SB is the mechanical locker and a bureau with 3 drawers and a locker.
Portside salon is an L-shaped settee surrounding a bulkhead mounted double leaf table which can easily seat 6 for dinner. Drawer storage under and storage behind with 2 lockers and "library" storage above. SB salon is a long settee with storage behind and over with 2 lockers and over/under fiddled shelving. Book rack on bulkhead.
Next aft to port is the spacious U-shaped galley with exceptional counter space (see below).
Adjacent to galley is the nav station with flip topchart storage, twin sliding door lockers, ample storage bins and an underside locker. Location provides great cockpit access.
Starboard quarterberth is next aft with storage bins outboard. This is the perfect berth for those overnight trips! Four step ladder to cockpit.
- New teak and holly floor in 2014 - IMMACULATE!
- NO interior leaks and NO coachouse portlight issues.
- Adler Barbour 12V refrigerator/freezer w/ Danfoss 50 compressor
- Princess 2-burner propane stove w/ oven (NEW in 2012 & SPOTLESS!)
- Double Stainless sink
- 110V water heater
- Pressure water, manual fresh water at galley
- Dry storage locker
- (6) Storage lockers
- (3) Drawers
- Spice racks
- Stovetop cover
- Safety bar
- Knife rack
- (2) 10# Propane tanks
- Trident propane solenoid
- (5) Group 27 AGM batteries w/ 400 hrs.
- Magnum 2000 watt inverter/ 100 amp charger
- NEW shore power inlet (2015)
- Two 140 watt solar panels (2015) w/ Victron MPPT controllers
- Ample Power regulator and battery monitor
- Ampair wind generator w/ spare bushings
- Most lights are LED - some red/white
- NEW Nav lights (2015)
- Strobe and anchor light at masthead
- Spare LED masthead light
- 50' Marinco 30 amp shore power cord
- Raymarine ST6002 linear drive autopilot
- Garmin 4212 Chartplotter /HD radar
- TackTick depth, wind speed & direction
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ AIS networked to chartplotter
- RAM mic at helm
- Ritchie 6" compass
- Samsung 22" TV
- Kenwood stereo w/ two speakers
- Weems and Plath clock & barometer
- 2003 Yanmar diesel engine w/ 1164 original hrs.
- Mermaid reverse cycle 16k BTU AC/heat water cooled system - Ice cold!
- Three blade fixed bronze prop
- Cutlass bearing and shaft log (2012)
- Fuel gauge at tank
- Racor fuel filter
- Edson manual steering wheel
- Steering system refurbished complete in 2015
- Manual head w/ Y-valve manual or deck pumpout
- (3) Bilge pumps - (2) Automatic, (1) Manual
- BC Fire extinguisher
Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: Rocna w/ 200' 3/8 BBB chain (New 2015), CQR 35 w/ 60' chain & 200' rode, Danforth (spare)
- Lofrans Tigres electric windlass w/ deck & cockpit controls
- Bimini & dodger
- NEW dodger Isenglass and window (2018)
- Cockpit cushions
- Custom aluminum radar arch with helmsman cover
- Dinghy davits & built-in propane storage
- Nissan 9.8hp outboard engine
- Solid SS upper rail out of cockpit for safety
- Coaming braces
- Port & starboard lifeline gates
- Magma Monterey propane BBQ
- Jerry cans for fuel & water
- Edson wheel storage device
- S/S swim ladder w/ port & starboard mounts
- (4) Life jackets
- Fenders & lines
Sails & Rigging
- Main on ProFurl boom furler, 130% genoa & staysail on Schaefer furler
- Mainsail was new in 2003 - All sails are in good serviceable condition
- (4) Lewmar Regular winches, (2) Lewmar 42 ST
- Mainsheet traveler
- Keel stepped aluminum mast
- Boat is set up for single-handling with ease
- Two coat fresh high copper bottom paint (2/2018)
- Bottom to gelcoat and epoxied (2014)
- Spare Yanmar water pump
- Spare Hi-output alternator (105 amp)
- New sink drain through-hull
- Fuel has been polished - Clean tank!
- Heat exchanger replaced (2015)
- New teak & holly sole in 2014 (Immaculate!)
- New Stayloc rigging in 2004
- New propane solenoid (2015)
- New motor mounts (2015)
- New starter (2015)
- New transmission coupler (2015)
- Bowsprit NEW and bow pulpit strengthened (2013)
The finest Cape Dory 36' on the market. If quality, pedigree, capability, and condition matter to you... "Alethia" should be your next boat.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.