1980 Cheoy Lee 35
San Diego, CA
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Diego, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,500 (A$ 39,951)
35' Cheoy Lee '80 "Sante"
Current owner loves his 35' Cheoy Lee. All exterior bright work has Sunbrella covers. Interior teak would cost more to duplicate than the selling price of this vessel and at sea one can feel secure with a solid fiberglass hull and deck built to Lloyds A1 standards. Robert Perry design with modified V hull for maneuverability in tight spots and easy motion at sea, you’ll feel secure and safe plus Volvo Diesel runs smooth and reliable. Motivated seller ready to pass his honey along to you.
Please contact our office at (619) 224-2349
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 11 ft 2 in
LWL: 27 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Displacement: 14300 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 1993
Engine Model: Penta 2003B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 28 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Forward are the chain locker access and a V-berth with insert. There are shelves overhead as well as a hatch. Below is a storage area and four drawers for storage.
A double door hanging locker is next aft to starboard and the head is opposite to port. It has a vanity with sink (shower-capable), toilet and five storage cabinets.
The full-beam salon features a folding table (to bulkhead), settee to port (converts to sleeping for two) and an opposing settee. All interior cushions have been updated. There are two opening port lights, one dorade and two overhead hatches. Four storage cabinets are behind and above the settees and there is storage below the settees. A brass lantern and Weems & Plath clock and barometer accent this beautiful salon.
Next aft, the navigation station and quarter berth are to starboard and the galley is to port. It features a double stainless steel sink, pressurized and manual fresh water, manual salt water, three-burner stove with oven, two-door refrigeration and storage both above and below the counter.
A wet locker and the electric panel are below the companionway.
Teak and holly sole throughout.
- Adler-Barbour refrigerator with freezer (needs condenser coil)
- 3-burner Kenyon propane stove and oven
- 8-gallon water heater (never used)
- Pressurized and manual fresh and salt water systems
Electronics and Navigation
- Autohelm 3000 autopilot (needs re-calibration)
- Depth sounder
- VHF radio
- Garmin GPS Map 498
- Raytheon RL9 radar (domb needs to be installed)
- 35-lb. CQR anchor; 90-feet chain and 250-rode
- 15-lb. Danforth anchor; 15-feet chain and 94-feet rode
- Bow and stern pulpits, rails, lifelines and side stanchions
- Dock lines and fenders
- Nav lights
- Spreader lights
- Swim ladder
- Main sail cover
- Headsail UV cover
- Hatch, wheel, companionway,combing and winch covers
- Handrail, cabin window covers
- Full keel with cut-away forefoot and skeg-hung rudder
- Laminated fiberglass hull with internal fiberglass grid, reinforced with unidirectional rovings
- Last bottom paint March 1999
Engine and Mechanical
- Emergency engine stop
- Engine alarm
- Fresh water cooled engine
- Engine was replaced January 1993
- Manual geared wheel steering
- CO2 fire extinguisher
- Fume detector
- Stove and engine fuel shut-off valves
- 1 automatic and 1 manual bilge pump
- Manual marine head with overboard discharge and holding tank
- 12V DC and 110V AC systems
- 2 - batteries (2016)
- Battery parallel switch
- Shore power cord
- Xantrex Trucharge 3-stage 40-amp battery charger
Sails and Rigging
- S/S wire standing rigging
- Profurl roller furling
- Dacron Ullman sails: mainsail with 1 reef point, 110% genoa, 130% genoa and spinnaker
- Wood deck-stepped mast (2013 mast stripped to bare wood, epoxy, LP)
- Winches: 2 #25 ST, 1 Barlow #19 ST, 1 Barlow #23, and 1 Barlow #20
- Bosun seat
- Lazy jacks
- Horseshoe throw-able
- Life vests
- Man overboard pole device
Other Features and Equipment
All seller's personal effects are excluded from the sale of the vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.