1980 CS 27
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bathurst, NB
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 10,000 (A$ 10,098)
Designed by Raymond Wall with over 450 boats built the CS 27 is a great boat for weekend cruises. The CS 27 has accommodations for four people in a comfortable cabin with a V-Berth cabin. On deck there is a deep cockpit with a dodger. Custom Hull Stripe.
See Full Specifications and Contact Us for more information.
Check out the Videos in the Photo Gallery!
Contact Ocean Yacht Sales Limited at 902-455-5565 or email us at email@example.com
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 3 in
LWL: 23 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Displacement: 6100 lbs
Ballast: 2400 lbs
Total Power: 10 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1980
Engine Model: 1GM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 10 HP
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Main salon has good head room that is carried far forward in the cabin.
- Straight settee to starboard and L-Shaped settee to port.
- Drop down table from bulkhead with folding leaves.
- Cabinet storage above both settees.
- Galley wraps around aft part of the salon with ice box refridgeration, 2 burners alcohol stove with oven, stainless steel sink with manual water.
- Head is has manual head, sink with manual water, and vanity storage.
- Opposite the head is a hanging locker
- V-Berth has double berth, shelf storage, and overhead deck hatch.
- Teak and Holly cabin sole.
- T-Shaped cockpit layout with tiller steering
- Two headsail winches in the cockpit
- Two cabintop winches
- Cockpit lockers to Port and Starboard
- Teak grabrail on cabintop
- Deck hatch on bow
- Bow and Stern pulpits with double lifelines and opening gates Port and Starboard.
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminium Mast with wire rigging and single spreader
- Aluminium Boom
Navigational & Electrical
- VHF Radio
- House Battery
- Electrical Panel
- Cabin Lights
- Navigation lights
Safety Gear and Additional Equipment
Steel Cradle with Bunks
Design & Construction
The CS 27 was built as a strong, ocean-going boat with bulkheads glassed to the hull and an all fibreglass grid system incorporated with the cabin sole to stiffen the hull. Her sturdy construction has stood the test of time.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.