1979 Tayana 37 Pilothouse Cutter Ketch
Madeira Beach, FL
- View Full Specifications
PRICED TO SELL - OFFERS CONSIDERED !
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Madeira Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 64,900 (A$ 82,121)
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - All Offers Considered !
1979 Tayana 37 Cutter Rigged Pilothouse Ketch ... a very rare find !
- Full restored from the keel up (2015)
- NEW Masts and Rigging (2015)
- NEW Pilothouse (2015)
- Perkin 4-108 (300 hrs. SMO) (2015)
- NEW Solar Panels and Wind Generator (2015)
- NEW Electronics (2015)
- NEW Galley ( Propane Stove / Adler Barbour Ref-Freezer / SS Sink ) (2015)
- NEW Jabsco Head & Plumbing (2015)
- NEW 110 / 12v System Wiring (2015 - 2017)
- VESSEL IN TURN-KEY CONDITION
Records indicate that 'Maciejka III is the last Tayana 37 Pilot House Built, the ONLY Ketch Rigged version and it would be hard to find a better blue water vessel in her size on the market today. This Tayana 37 Pilothouse Cutter Ketch is designed to take you cruising anywhere in the world safely and comfortably.
OWNER MOTIVATED .. NEXT BOAT IDENTIFIED .. ALL OFFERS CONSIDER.
For additional information or to arrange a view, please contact :
Jim Clark, Central Listing Broker - CELL (727) 692-1712 or via email at email@example.com.
You can also contact Bob Fillingham Direct: (727) 460-5687 or Sharlet Fillingham Direct: (727)403-0520 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Please contact Jim Clark at (727) 692-1712
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Ta Yang Yacht Building (Taiwan)
Designer: Robert Perry
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 41 ft 10 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Length of Deck: 37 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 8 in
Displacement: 22500 lbs
Ballast: 7140 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1979
Engine Model: 4-108
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 300
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 94 Stainless steel
Fuel Tanks: 100 Aluminum
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Forward v-berth with a starboard quarter berth. Inline settee mid ship to starboard
- U-shaped dinette mid ship to port. This can be lowered and made in to a bed
- Single head includes NEW Jabsco manual flush toilet, oval S/S sink with pressure water as well as foot operated tap for fresh, vanity with stowage, Y-Valve for holding tank or over board discharge ?
- Finished with teak cabinetry
- Sole is teak and holy
- Stowage throughout the boat
- NEW (2015) Force 10 Gimbaled - 2 burner propane stove with oven
- NEW (2015) Adler Barbor Ref / Freezer (upper & lower access)
- NEW (2015) S/S sink
- NEW Pressure Water System
- NEW 6 Gal H/W Heater
- Secure propane locker below port side cockpit seat
- NEW (2015) Garmin 741 GPS Chartplotter
- Furuno Radar (16 Mile range) (NEW 2015)
- Raymarine Depth Finder
- NEW (2015) Uniden VHF
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 Player (NEW 2015)
- 110 / 12 System (all new wiring (2015)
- NEW 130 AMP Solar Panel with Controller
- NEW Centrex Charger
- SOUTHWIND Wind Generator (German) w/ Charger & Controller
- (5) AGM Batteries NEW (2015)
- 30 AMP Shore power Cable
Hull and Deck
- The Tayana 37 is a RARE and classic full keel double-ender Cutter Ketch rigged Pilothouse
- This is a cutter rig configuration, carrying a lot of sail with the help of a bowsprit
- Small volume cockpit, well suited in mitigating the risk of cockpit flooding from following seas. Well noted as safe, secure with high coamings
- Full Keel with a Keel-hung rudder is supported by the 1 5/8" S/S rudder stock supported by a center gudgeon and pintail and a bottom bracket providing good support
- The vessel was hauled-out and dry docked in early 2015 for a refit and update from the keel up.
- Original teak decks were removed and replaced with fiberglass and Awlgripped.
- New bottom (stripped to gelcoat - new barrier coat and bottom paint)
- All NEW Through Hulls
- New custom pilot-house enclosure
- Original wooded mast was replaced with Aluminum Mast
- All NEW rigging with Stainless Steel Wire
- The hull is very strong and built using a generous amount of glass. The deck is balsa cored to save on topside weight. Ballast is cast iron and internal to the keel cavity and glassed over.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.