The Albin 36 remains a popular boat with those who enjoy the look and feel of a trawler-style yacht and the economy of single-screw propulsion. A classic trawler design, her traditional two-stateroom, all-teak interior is arranged with the galley in the salon together with a lower helm, two sliding deck access doors, and an L-shaped convertible settee. Both fore and aft staterooms have private heads, and there's a tub/shower combination in the aft head compartment. Construction is solid fiberglass, and a full-length skeg protects the running gear in grounding. Topside, the flybridge will seat six and comes with a fold-down mast and boom. Finished with an abundance of exterior brightwork, the teak decks, rails, cabintop, doors, and hatches all add much to her appearance. A single diesel will cruise the Albin comfortably. Only about 500 of these trawlers were built, don't miss this classic!
Teak decks and rails on top and bottom, teak interior with parquet floors throughout. Hull is full fiberglass construction with teak swim platform.
Hot and cold shower head compartment at swim platform.
Two private state rooms with pocket doors, both with vacuum-flush heads and shower.
Miscellaneous equipment includes bow lines, spring lines, stainless grill, spot light, Bose stereo speakers, battery selector switch, dock power cables, 12v cabin lights, 110 volt receptacles at rear transom shower.
Two stainless steel 75 gallon fresh water tanks, pressurized fresh water system to all sinks and showers.
Nav Star 6000i includes chart plotter, depth sounder,and radar system (integrated to display on upper and lower helm monitors)
System has video monitoring capabilities visible at both helms.
- both fuel tanks replaced with aluminum tanks
- replaced fuel hose caps and vents, all ground straps to fuel tanks and sea cocks
- turbo charger rebuilt, crank case oil cooler replaced, turbo charger inter cooler replaced
- exhaust manifold and gaskets replaced, alternator and belts replaced
- main engine exhaust line to stern replaced
- Venus bow thruster with upgraded prop
- all high pressure fuel and hydraulic lines replaced
- Sunbrella Bimini Top
- all top deck seating upgraded with new foam and slipcover over cushions
- upgraded steadying sail
- new foam and slip covers on dinette seating, front berth, and captain's helm