1975 C&C 33
- View Full Specifications
More Photos Coming Soon
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Shediac, NB
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 20,000 (A$ 20,638)
The C&C 33 is a crowd pleasing classic which C&C designed to be fast, safe, and comfortable. This makes it a great duel purpose boat. The solid fibreglass hull, solid/dry decks, and a new mast make for an excellent package.
New Mast and Rigging in 2004, plus Roller Furler.
Universal Atomic 4 Engine refurbished in 2014.
Large sail inventory, including 5 spinnakers plus a Blooper.
Tri-Axle Trailer included.
See Full Specs for more information or Contact Us today to view this well appointed C&C 33.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 26 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 9800 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1975
Engine Model: Atomic 4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Square cockpit layout with Pedestal wheel steering.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Cockpit locker under Starboard bench in the cockpit.
- Rail mounted BBQ
- Two primary/ headsail winches in the cockpit and two cabin top winches. All lines have been led aft from the mast.
- Teak grab rail along the cabintop
- Opening deck hatch on the bow.
- Anchor locker with plow anchor, two Danforth anchors, chain, and rode,
- Bow and Stern pulpits with double lifelines between.
- Interior has traditional layout. Very functional and plenty of space throughout the cabin.
- Great woodwork throughout the interior. Re-varnished in 2005 and kept in good condition.
- As you enter the companion-way to Starboard is the L-Shaped Galley and to Port is the Nav Station.
- Galley features a two burner propane stove with oven, sink with fresh water, under the counter ice box, and storage above and below the counter top.
- Nav Station includes all navigation equipment and electrical panel.
- Aft of the Nav Station is the aft berth.
- Forward in the cabin there is an L-Shaped settee to Starboard and straight settee to Port with a folding table between.
- Head includes marine toilet and sink with vanity storage.
- Forward the V-Berth cabin has a double berth, hanging locker, and shelf storage.
Sails & Rigging
- New Mast in 2004. Aluminium with single spreader and wire rigging. Standing rigging has been replaced recently.
- Aluminium Boom
- 2014 Furlex Roller Furler
- Loaded with 20 sails
- 140% Genoa on roller furler
- 150% Genoa
- 130% Genoa
- 110% Genoa
- 5 Spinnakers, including 0.5oz and 1.5oz Heavy spinnaker.
Navigational & Electrical
- Raymarine Autohelm 4000
- JRC Radar
- Raymarine ST60 Windspeed, boatspeed, depth.
- VHF plus handheld.
- House batteries.
- 12V System.
- Interior lights.
- Navigational lights on deck and mast.
- Universal Atomic 4 gas engine 30HP
- Professionally reconditioned in 2014. Engine taken out of the boat, new fuel pump, new water pump, and servicing.
- Shaft drive with two blade folding prop.
- Tri-Axle trailer.
- 10 ft. Inflatable folding dingy oars.
- Fenders and dock lines.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.