- The hull is constructed in single skin GRP
- The hull has been repainted in 2008 with Awlgrip blue
- All seacocks and thru-hulls serviced 2012.
- Lead and antimony keel
Skeg rudder with stainless steel stock
- Steering system
- Destroyer type wheel with elk hide.
Chain and sprocket steering connect to cables turning a quadrant (serviced 2012)
- Deck in GRP sandwich construction.
Superstructure is finished in white gelcoat with blue coaming stripes
- Complete new teak decks 2012.
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bruce 65 lbs anchor with 100m of 12mm chain
- Fortress 60 lbs secondary anchor with 30m chain and 100m line
- 2 x s/s bow anchor rollers
Stainless stanchions and lifelines.
- Stainless bow pulpit and pushpit.
- Ventilated gas locker
- 2 x Antal W70 2-speed electric genoa sheet winches.
- 2 x Antal W48 electric winches
- Lewmar coffee grinders and custom primary winches
- 1 x Lewmar 48ST main sheet
- Opening hatches in all cabins, galley and saloon.
Teak interior finish throughout, sleeps 6/8 guests in 3 double cabins + 1 crew cabin forward, i.e owner cabin aft with double bed to portside, single bed to sb side and en-suite head with bathtub, 2 upper/lower bedded cabins forward of the saloon (upper bunks can be converted into a double) of which the port cabin has its own head, the starboard cabin shares the head with the crew cabin forward. Electric toilets.
Saloon/dining area midships with U-shapes seating area and table to portside and a settee to starboard side, the U-shaped galley is located to portside of the companionway and the chart table to sb side. Prebit LED lights.
40" flat screen TV in saloon, Blueray/DVD/CD player, speakers. Cruisair reverse cycle air-conditioning with controls in each cabin (overhaul 2012).
- 2 stainless steel sinks
hot & cold water tap
- Force 10 4-burner gas stove with oven
AEG small dishwasher (2012)
- Bosch microwave
Fridge, top and front loading with 1 holding plate
Crockery & cutlery
- Bosch washer/dryer (2012) - in forward cabin.
Main engine - Volvo Penta TAMD41 150 hp diesel (overhauled 2011), approx. 3150 hours (2/16), shaft drive with 3-blade Max-prop feathering propellor, Racor fuel filters, electric bowthruster with controls at helm.
PLUMBING AND VENTILATION
- Pressurized fresh water system 4,2 Bar
- Manual fresh water system
- automatic/manual bilge pumps .
- manual bilge pumps
- high water alarms
- Sani Marine electric toilets
- Hot water system, 220v and engine.
- 12-24-220V electric system
- Fisher Panda 8 Kw generator
- Electric Panel Bluesea systems
- 2 x 24V DC battery banks
- 1 x 12V DC battery bank starting batteries for main engine and generator
- 2 x Mastervolt inverters
- 2 x Mastervolt battery chargers
- 1 x Mastervolt transformer
- Shore power connection.
- Ritchie compass at pedestal
- 2 x Danforth compasses at coaming
B&G H3000 Hydra with 5 repeaters and 3 x 20/20 mast displays
Simrad AP22 Autopilot with Robertson steering
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter with radar, GPS and AIS, mounted at pedestal
- Furuno GP 32 GPS
- Standard Horizon GX3000E VHF
- 2 x handheld Standard Horizon VHF's
- Samsung PC screen (plotter, computer, TV)
Motorola Iridium Satellite phone
RIG and Sail
- Ketch rig with removable cutter stay
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
Aluminium white painted masts and booms
Main mast with 2-spreaders, mizzen mast with 1 spreader,
- Reckmann manual genoa furler
- Both masts fitted with Fredericksen batt cars, slab reefing system with lazy jacks and "stack pack" for main and mizzen sail
- Navtec hydraulic boomvang.
- The rig has been serviced 2014; masts were pulled, standing rigging checked. The masts were not repainted.
- Hood Vectron sails: furling genoa, full battened main & mizzen sail
- Staysail, spinnaker and mizzen staysail
- 2 Plastimo liferafts, 6 and 8 persons
- 10 x automatic lifejackets
- Horseshoe liferings
- MOB equipment
- Emergency tiller
- Gas detector
- Teak folding cockpit table
Zodiac tender with 6.5 hp outboard (2012)
- Side boarding ladder
- Snorkelling gear
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Sun awning
Summary of refit works and upgrades
- 2011-2012, Yachtwerft Glückstadt, Germany
Complete new teak decks
New electric panel and part of the wiring, Blue Sea Systems
- New lighting system with LED's
- Main engine and generator overhauled
- New plumbing
New toilet system
- Airconditioning serviced
NOT INCLUDED IN SALE
Personal effects e.g. pictures and works of art.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.